I am a huge pasta fan. When someone says they want to eat Italian, I know they are speaking my love language. Italian flavors are something that are seriously underestimated and sometimes thought of as being totally complicated. It doesn’t have to be difficult to get an amazingly easy Italian recipe on your dinner table.
NEED TO SAVE MONEY
ON YOUR GROCERY BILL?
Looking for an easy and quick dinner ideas that your kids will eat? These are top notch when it comes to pasta dishes and will feed a crowd! Any one of these 30 easy Italian recipes will make your night!
Easy Italian Recipes
1. This Italian Crockpot Chicken is one that your whole family will love and it is super easy too! Crystal & Co
2. Comfort food all in one scrumptious bowl with this Meatball Lasagna Soup done in just 30 minutes. Homemade for Elle
3. There is nothing like this delicious Sour Cream Noodle Bake that blows ordinary spaghetti out of the water. Crystal & Co
4. Kick up pizza night with savory Eggplant Pizzas! Yum! Our Small Hours
5. Italian Sausage Pasta is simple, flavorful, and quick to assemble! Crystal & Co
6. This Super Easy Pasta Pesto makes a wonderful dish that everyone will devour. Daisies & Pie
7. Make this One Pot Italian Chicken and Veggies for dinner tonight! A one pot wonder! Crystal & Co
8. Check out this classic take on Chicken Marsala made in the skillet. The Weary Chef
9. Instant Pot Sausage Rigatoni should be on your dinner plate tonight, and so easy to accomplish! Extreme Couponing Mom
10. This recipe for Italian Cheesy Stuffed Prosciutto seems fancy but it is easy and absolutely delish! Beauty and The Foodie
11. This Italian Cheesy Stuffed Prosciutto is garnished with fresh basil and the flavors are divine. Suburbia Unwrapped
12. Dinner done in no time with Crockpot Cheesy Ravioli that your whole family will rave over. Crystal & Co
13. Whip up this Hearty Italian Baked Ziti that is loaded with Italian goodness and a perfect pasta dish. Ann’s Entitled Life
14. This Balsamic Caprese Pasta Salad is a wonderful take on a light Italian inspired pasta dish. Salt & Lavender
15. If you are short on time and need something quick this 4 Ingredient Ravioli and Meatball Casserole is it. Life Is Sweeter by Design
16. Try out this recipe for Italian Meatballs that is seriously the best ever! Crystal & Co
17. Use this Homemade Mascarpone Cheese as a spread and it is made with only 2 ingredients. Living Sweet Moments
18. This Homemade Creamy Baked Pancetta Macaroni is easy and fast and loaded with cheesy goodness. An Italian In My Kitchen
19. Top all your favorite Italian dishes with Italian Gremolata. This Old Gal
20. Yum! This recipe for Chicken Parmesan is amazing and such a classic. Melanie Cooks
21. You have to try this wonderful recipe for Homemade Pizza Dough that will make your pizza night! Recipes From a Pantry
22. Sneak in the veggies and all the flavors in Homemade Marinara that is totally drool worthy. Trisha Dishes
23. Divine! Make this Roasted Garlic Three Cheese Manicotti tonight! Small Town Woman
24. There are zero complications with this delicious take on Bacon Carbonara. My Gorgeous Recipes
25. This recipe for Tomato Basil Bruschetta is something to rave over and simple to make. Foodal
26. Bring together the comforts of 2 foods into one dish with Pizza Spaghetti Bake. Pint Sized Treasures
27. You won’t be able to get enough of these Stuffed Eggplant Rolls Wrapped in Bacon that are all too savory with no guilt! Low Carb Yum
28. Check out the spicy and oh so tasty flavor combinations of this easy Shrimp Fra Diavolo. Marsala Herb
29. These Spinach Ricotta Puffs are the perfect irresistible Italian appetizer! Her Happy Heart
30. This Spaghetti Aglio Olio Peperoncino is fragrant, quick, and has an amazing kick! The Baking Fairy
What is your favorite go-to Italian meal? We would love to know!
Make Ahead Freezer Meals
If dinnertime is a struggle for you, check out our freezer meal plans. These are changing the way I get dinner on the table for my family. Here is one of our monthly freezer meal menus, complete with shopping list, recipes and assembly instructions.
These 21 freezer meals are perfect for hot months. All of the recipes are assembled and frozen then when you’re ready to cook they are prepared on the grill, in the slow cooker or on the stove top and help you beat the heat! Recipes, assembly and shopping lists are included in this instant download!