Origami is such a fun way for kids to get creative with paper! I remember making things out of paper as a kid. Those were the days of self-driven entertainment! We could spend hours playing with paper and making things. Inspire your youngsters with some easy origami for kids!
Great projects for after school, rainy days, or just a way to explore being completely creative!
Easy Origami for Kids
1. This origami bunny is an excellent starter craft for beginners! Make it with the paper of your choice! Red Ted Art
2. Check out these origami flying discs that actually fly outside! Deceptively Educational
3. Making an origami fortune teller brings back memories from my own childhood! Petit & Small
4. How cute is this origami school bus! Super fun to make! Moms and Crafters
5. Make an origami fish with a few simple folds to the paper! Red Ted Art
6. These origami paper cubes are made from 6 pieces of paper and a kid favorite. Frugal Fun for Boys
7. If you have boys in the house this origami dragon tutorial is a perfect afternoon craft! Origami Way
8. These paper angels are a great and simple Christmas origami craft for kids. The Craft Train
9. If you have an emoji lover this puppy dog origami activity is the best! Red Ted Art
10. Try out this take on a sweet origami bunny rabbit! Tinker Lab
11. These origami paper tulips are so detailed and a great centerpiece for the kids to make. The Pin Junkie
12. Have an upcoming party or gathering? Make up these star origami treat boxes as party favors! Muslin & Merlot
13. Your kids can really get creative with these origami faces made up so easy! Pink Stripey Socks
14. Even the littles can make this easy origami cat craft. Activity Village
15. Check out this origami butterfly that just screams spring time! DLTK’s
16. Make up origami bows that the kids can add to gifts for friends and family! How About Orange
17. Doing a math lesson soon? This math 3D cube garland is pretty awesome! Mini Eco
18. I love,love, love how cute these origami penguins are! They make for great greeting cards too! Red Ted Art
19. This origami mermaid is by far the cutest summer craft ever! Pink Stripey Socks
20. Oh I just love the 3-dimensional effect these diamond origami have! So cool! Mini Eco
21. Origami picture frames are the best way to frame up your kiddos favorite pictures! Make & Takes
22. This origami crane is a great beginner craft for kids. The Spruce
23. Make an origami star that is one of the simplest forms of origami there is! DLTK’s
24. This sweet origami heart also makes for a great greeting cards made just by kids! Activity Village
25. Although they may be challenging these origami Christmas trees are a great project! Red Ted Art
I’ve made an origami boat before that that is it. I’ve always found intimidating. But with these step by step tutorials, I think I can make just about anything!
Which one are you making?