Find all of our Best Fall Recipes in one location. You will love the different types of Fall Recipes The Wooden Spoon Effect has created!
Does the smell of pumpkin bread baking in the oven make you feel all warm and cozy inside? This Easy Pumpkin Bread with Cream Cheese Filling recipe is the perfect way to enjoy all the flavors of Fall.
It’s moist, flavorful, and has a delectable cream cheese filling that takes it over the top!
So grab your apron and let’s get started.
*This site contains affiliate links which means that I may receive commissions for purchases made through these links. However, please know that I only provide links to products that I actually use and wholeheartedly recommend!
How To Make Pumpkin Bread with Cream Cheese?
You will need these ingredients:
- Cream Cheese- to create a soft smooth center
- Sugar– adds all the sweetness
- All Purpose Flour– when in doubt, always go with “all purpose” flour
- Eggs- at room temperature, egg yolks break more easily, allowing them to mix more evenly with the egg whites and other ingredients
- Vanilla– used for depth of flavor
- Baking Soda– necessary item for perfect baking
- Salt– without a pinch of salt, the flavor might be flat or cloyingly sweet
- Pumpkin Spice– to punch up the taste
- Pumpkin Puree- the base of this recipe
- Vegetable Oil– add depth of flavor, and a silky quality
- Cooking Spray- so nothing sticks
How To Add Cream Cheese To Pumpkin Bread?
In this recipe, we added the cream cheese mixture between the two pumpkin mixtures. Pour half of the pumpkin mixture into your loaf pan. Add the cream cheese mixture then pour the remaining pumpkin mixture on top.
How To Store Pumpkin Bread with Cream Cheese Filling?
Due to the cream cheese filling, keep leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Can I Freeze Pumpkin Bread Batter?
The batter should be taken out of the pan, wrapped in plastic wrap, put in a freezer-safe bag, and frozen.
When ready to bake, take the bag out of the freezer and move to the refrigerator. Making sure to use it within a day or two.
How Long Is Homemade Pumpkin Bread Good In The Fridge?
Wrap the bread tightly in plastic after it has cooled. For up to five days, keep pumpkin bread at room temperature. You might want to store the pumpkin bread in the fridge after three days to extend its shelf life.
For a period of seven days, pumpkin bread can be stored in the refrigerator.
Variations to this recipe:
- You can add chocolate chips in the pumpkin mixture because everybody likes chocolate
- Try adding finely chopped walnuts in the pumpkin mixture for a bold nutty flavor
- Top the bread with a streusel topping like the one used on our Pumpkin Banana Muffins
What You Might Need To Make This Recipe:
Pyrex 3 Piece Glass Mixing Bowl Set with 1, 1.5, 2.5 Quart Mixing Bowls for Kitchen, Baking, and Storage, Microwave, Freezer, and Dishwasher Safe , Proudly Made in the USASuperior Glass Loaf Pan With Cover – 2-Piece Meatloaf Pan With BPA-free Airtight Lids – Grip Handles for Easy Carry from Hot Oven To Table – Loaf Pans For Baking Bread, Cakes, Pasta.Cuisinart HM-50 Power Advantage 5-Speed Hand Mixer, WhiteSilicone Spatula Set of 5,High Temperature Resistant, Food Grade Silicone, Dishwasher Safe, for Baking, Cooking (Aqua Green)
If you’re in the mood for a pumpkin bread recipe that will knock your socks off, try this one. The cream cheese filling takes it to the next level and makes it irresistible. So go ahead and indulge – we promise you won’t regret it!
Other great Pumpkin recipes you should try this fall:
- Oreo Pumpkin Mini Cheesecakes
- Pumpkin Banana Oatmeal Muffins
- Air Fryer Pumpkin Spice Donuts
- Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting
- Best Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte
- No Bake Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies
TRENDING POSTS FROM THE WOODEN SPOON EFFECT
- Smoked Meatloaf In An Electric Smoker
- Simple Sausage Gravy
- Blackberry Bourbon Jam
- Applesauce Oatmeal Cookies
Don’t have a flour sifter? No problem, go watch our IG Reel- Sifting Tutorial
Fun Pumpkin Finds You HAVE to have, You’re Welcome:)
- Little Miss Pumpkin Spice Mug
- Sweater Weather Mug
- Modern Design Bread Box
- Farmhouse White Metal Bread Box
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups granulated sugar, divided
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour, divided
- 3 eggs, divided room temperature
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Non-stick baking spray
- Preheat the oven to 325
- Add cream cheese, 1/2 cup granulated sugar, 1 tbsp flour, 1 egg to a bowl and blend until smooth.
- Sift the remaining flour, baking soda, salt, and pumpkin spice
- Whisk together pumpkin puree, oil, 2 eggs, 1 3/4 cup sugar in a large bowl.
- Add the sifted dry ingredients to the puree mixture and fold with a rubber spatula or wooden spoon. Pour half of the mixture into the bottom of a greased loaf pan. Pour the cream cheese mixture on top. Add the remaining pumpkin mixture on top.
- Bake at 325 for 65-75 mins or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Allow to sit and cool for at least 15 mins.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Stainless steel mixing bowl - 8 inch bowl - Mixing bowls - stainless steel bowls - metal bowl - baking bowls - stainless steal bowl
Pyrex Glass Mixing Bowl Set (3-Piece)
KITCHENATICS Professional Grade Stainless Steel Cooling and Roasting Wire Rack Fits Half Sheet Baking Pan for Cookies, Cakes Oven-Safe for Cooking, Smoking, Grilling, Drying - Heavy Duty Rust-Proof
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 455Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 79mgSodium: 337mgCarbohydrates: 63gFiber: 1gSugar: 42gProtein: 6g