Oreo Pumpkin Mini Cheesecakes
If you love pumpkin spice and Oreos, then you’re going to love these Oreo Pumpkin Mini Cheesecakes! They’re easy to make and the perfect size for satisfying your sweet tooth. The oreo crust is followed by a creamy and spiced pumpkin cheesecake filling – it’s heavenly! So if you’re looking for an easy pumpkin recipe to make this season, be sure to give these mini cheesecakes a try. You won’t be disappointed!
Pumpkin spice is one of the most popular flavors of the Fall season. From pumpkin spice drinks to pumpkin spice muffins, there are endless ways to enjoy this festive flavor. And the best part is that Pumpkin Spice Recipes are usually quite easy to make. Whether you’re looking for a quick and easy breakfast option or a show-stopping dessert, pumpkin spice is a great flavor to work with. So if you’re feeling inspired to get baking, here are some pumpkin spice recipes that are sure to please.
How to Make Pumpkin Hot Chocolate and Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
Ingredients Needed for this Recipe
Here’s what you need to make these easy little cheesecakes!
- Oreo Crumbs– Oreo crumbs are a great way to add a bit of extra flavor and texture to your desserts. They can be sprinkled on top of ice cream or used to make Oreo crusts for pies and cheesecakes.
- Unsalted Sweet Cream Butter– Unsalted sweet cream butter is the perfect ingredient for a cheesecake crust. The high fat content in the butter helps to create a crust that is fluffy and light, while the lack of salt prevents the crust from becoming too dense.
- Pure Pumpkin Puree– When you use pumpkin puree, it’s already been cooked and pureed, so all you need to do is add it to your cheesecake batter. This saves you time and hassle in the kitchen. Pure pumpkin puree also has a more intense pumpkin flavor than canned pumpkin, which is perfect for cheesecake.
- Large Eggs– Eggs are a key ingredient in pumpkin cheesecake because they help to bind the cake together, ensuring that it holds its shape when baked.
- Light Brown Sugar– Light brown sugar is often used in baking recipes to add a touch of sweetness and depth of flavor. In pumpkin cheesecake, the light brown sugar helps to balance out the richness of the cream cheese and the spices.
- Ground Cinnamon– Ground cinnamon is often used as a spice in baking, and it can be particularly important in pumpkin cheesecake. Ground cinnamon provides a warm, earthy flavor that helps to balance out the sweetness of the other ingredients.
- Ground Nutmeg– Ground Nutmeg is an important spice for pumpkin cheesecake. It has a warm, sweet flavor that compliments the pumpkin and the cream cheese. Ground Nutmeg is also a key ingredient in many pumpkin pie spice blends.
- Ground Ginger– Ground ginger adds flavor and depth to the cheesecake and has a warm, spicy flavor that complements the sweetness of the pumpkin perfectly.
- Kosher Salt– Kosher salt is perfect for using in recipes where you want to control the level of saltiness. Kosher salt helps to balance out the sweetness of the pumpkin and the creaminess of the cheese.
- Cream Cheese– You’ll want to use a full-fat cream cheese for the richest flavor and creamiest texture. However, if you’re looking to cut down on calories, you can opt for a reduced-fat cream cheese instead. Whichever type you choose, be sure to let the cream cheese soften at room temperature before using it in your recipe.
- White Sugar– White sugar helps to balance out the richness of the cream cheese and eggs, and it also adds depth of flavor. In addition, white sugar helps to thicken the cheesecake batter and prevents the final product from being too dense.
- Pure Vanilla Extract– The rich, creamy taste of pure vanilla extract complements the sweetness of the pumpkin and the tanginess of the cheesecake, making it a delicious and unforgettable dessert.
- Whipped Cream– Whipped cream is the perfect topping for pumpkin cheesecake. It’s light and airy, and it pairs well with the rich, creamy flavor of the cheesecake. Whipped cream is also relatively low in calories.
- Mini Oreos– Mini Oreos are a fun, bite-sized version of the classic cookies that we all know and love. They’re perfect for sharing for topping mini cheesecakes.
Baking Essentials from Amazon:
KitchenAid KSM7586PCA 7-Quart Pro Line Stand Mixer Candy Apple RedOXO Good Grips 3-Piece Stainless-Steel Mixing Bowl SetAmazon Basics Nonstick Muffin Baking Pan, 12 Cups – Set of 2Good Cook Classic Set of 2 Silicone SpatulasNorpro NOR- SCOOP, SANTOPRENE HANDLE, 42MM (2 Tablespoon)
Can You Freeze Homemade Mini Cheesecakes?
Homemade mini cheesecakes are a delicious treat that can be enjoyed all year round. However, if you want to enjoy them in the winter months, you may be wondering if you can freeze them. The answer is yes! Mini cheesecakes can be frozen without compromising their flavor or texture. To freeze mini cheesecakes, simply place them in an airtight container and store them in the freezer for up to three months. When you’re ready to enjoy a frozen mini cheesecake, simply thaw it overnight in the refrigerator. Enjoy!
How Do You Keep Mini Cheesecakes From Sinking?
Mini cheesecakes are the perfect dessert for any occasion. Whether you’re hosting a party or just want to indulge your sweet tooth, they’re always a hit. But sometimes, no matter how carefully you follow the recipe, your mini cheesecakes can sink in the middle. Luckily, there are a few easy ways to prevent this from happening. First, make sure you use room-temperature ingredients. Room-temperature cream cheese will mix more evenly, resulting in a smoother batter.
Second, be careful not to overmix the batter. Overmixing can cause the mini cheesecakes to deflate and sink. Finally, don’t open the oven door while they’re baking. Every time you open the door, heat escapes and can cause the mini cheesecakes to sink. By following these simple tips, you can enjoy perfect mini cheesecakes every time.
How Long Do Mini Cheesecakes Last in the Fridge?
While regular cheesecakes can last up to a week in the fridge, mini cheesecakes will only stay fresh for about 3-4 days. This is because they have a higher surface area to volume ratio, which means that they lose moisture more quickly. You can extend their shelf life by placing them in an airtight container, but eventually they will start to dry out and become less delicious.
So if you’re planning on serving mini cheesecakes at a party or potluck, it’s best to make them closer to the event. This way, you can be sure that your guests will be enjoying fresh, moist mini cheesecakes that are absolutely delicious.
Oreo Fall Fun at Amazon
OREO Orange Creme Chocolate Sandwich Halloween Cookies, 5 Halloween Cookie Designs, 1 – 1.25 lb PackOreo Fall Treats Cookies 45 Pack 1.02 Oz Net Wt 45.9 OzOreos Oreo Wafer Roll Variety Pack (set of 2) | Chocoloate (1.9oz) – Vanilla (1.9oz)Oreo Seasonal Pumpkin Spice Sandwich Cookies, 12.2 OunceOreo Gingerbread Cookies Limited Edition – Holiday
More Pumpkin Spice Recipes You’ll Love:
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Muffin Recipe
- Pumpkin Granola Recipe
- Instant Pot Apple Pumpkin Bundt Cake
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Mouthwatering Recipes with Oreos
- Oreo Cheesecake Brownie Bars
- OREO White Chocolate Fudge Recipe
- Crumbl Oreo Birthday Cookie Recipe
- Oreo Pudding Dessert
Oreo Pumpkin Mini Cheesecakes
These mini Oreo pumpkin cheesecakes are the perfect fall dessert.
- 1 1/4 Cup Oreo Crumbs
- 4 Tablespoons Unsalted Sweet Cream Butter, melted
- 1 1/2 Cups Pure Pumpkin Puree
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1/4 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 3 - 8oz Blocks of Cream Cheese, softened
- ½ Cup Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
For the Crust:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
- Using a medium bowl, combine the Oreo crumbs and melted butter.
- Using a tablespoon, spoon Oreo mixture into the cupcake liners.
- Using a flat bottomed cup or measuring cup, lightly press down onto the crust to flatten.
- Set aside.
For the Cheesecake:
- Using a large mixing bowl, mix well until combined the pumpkin puree,
brown sugar, eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and salt.
- In another large bowl or stand mixer, beat together the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract.
- Combine the pumpkin mixture into the cream cheese mixture and beat
until smooth and combined.
- Using the tablespoon, scoop about 2 ½ tbsp of the cheesecake
batter into the cupcake liners.
- Once all are filled, place into the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or
until the edges are firm and the middle slightly jiggles.
- Remove from oven and place onto the counter to cool to room temperature.
- Once cooled, move tray into the fridge for overnight.
- When ready to eat, serve with whipped cream, a mini Oreo and a
sprinkle of Oreo crumbs.
Oh yummo… these sounds delicious Crystal.
Thank you for sharing your Oreo and pumpkin mini cheesecakes recipe at Create, Bake, Grow & Gather this weekend. I’m delighted to be featuring it at tonight’s party and pinning too.