Fall is really getting close. We are getting really excited!
There are tons of activities for kids to do when you homeschool! My boys love all of the changes in the season as well. We get to watch the leaves turn different colors and note the different temperatures.
Check out these activities and worksheets that will make your Fall homeschool season super fun!
18 Homeschool Printables and Activities for Fall
1. Get your kiddos totally ready for hands on learning with these Halloween Handwriting Printables.
2. The movie Frankenweenie was so cute and classic so practice some science with these Frankenweenie Science Activity Sheets.
3. If you are working on word recognition these Halloween: Finding Verbs Sheets are perfect!
4. Have some math counting fun with these Candy Corn Counting Sheets and even enjoy a special treat.
5. Your kiddos will enjoy learning the concepts of same and difference when working through these Halloween Same or Different Printables.
6. Give your kids a challenge in learning Patterns and Sequencing with this super fun printable.
7. Working through letter recognition can be tough for some kids but try using these Printable Halloween Reading Fun Flash Cards to change things up!
8. Practice those fine motor skills and letter recognition with this Finding Letter P Printable.
9. If your preschooler needs to work on dexterity and fine motor development this Halloween Cutting Practice Printable is awesome for improving those scissor skills!
10. Math can be really fun when you use these Halloween Addition Worksheets that work on basic math concepts.
11. Get those times tables in during this Fall season and work through these Halloween Multiplication Worksheets.
12. This W is For Witch Worksheet lets the kids complete some art fun while also learning with stickers, crayons, and even do-a-dot markers!
13. You are free to incorporate some candy or fruit to pair with this Halloween Greater Than or Less Than Worksheet.
14. These Halloween Kids Color Pages give your child the opportunity to work on a number of skills including creativity.
Other Super Fun Fall Crafts:
1. Working on some letter recognition? This L is For Leafy Preschool Project will be super fun and some great hands on for your little one!
2. Your preschooler will really love this P is For Pumpkins Activity that gives them the opportunity to really have some art time.
3. Gather up the construction paper, scissors, and glue for this entertaining L is For Leaf Crown.
4. This A if For Apple Craft is perfect for any preschooler with paint and real apples.
Don’t you just love all of these awesome Fall homeschool activities? Share your favorites!
More Activities for Kids: