25 Family Picnic Ideas You Will Love
Spring is a perfect time for family time outdoors with fun games, nature exploring, and of course picnicking! Family picnics are a perfect way for families to connect. There is really something interesting and fun about taking your favorite foods, fruits, and snacks outdoors and finding the perfects spot to have a seat and enjoy! Eating with family is important no matter where you are. So have some outdoor or indoor fun with a family picnic! While you’re here make sure you check out all of our activities for kids that you will want to keep handy all summer long!
Check out these 25 great Family Picnic Ideas!
Family Picnic Ideas
1. Enjoy some of these fabulous food ideas with Family Picnic Fridays– Happiness Is Homemade
2. Change up your family picnic with this French Picnic Idea– Childhood 101
3. Send a Picnic Lunch with your preschooler on the first day – Hands On As We Grow
4. Have some family fun with these Favorite Picnic Games– Inner Child Fun
5. Have a pretend paper picnic with this Picnic Paper Collage– Creative Family Fun
6. This Dotty Family Cool Bag is perfect to carry all your picnic needs – Red Ted Art
7. Seize the moment and have a perfect Breakfast Beach Picnic – Childhood 101
8. Make sure you have it all before heading out the door with these Tips For The Perfect Picnic– Glued To My Crafts
9. Connect With Your Kids in a special way with a family picnic – Creative Playhouse
10. Take along these Picnic Books great for the whole family- Creative Family Fun
11. Here are some ideas for the Best Picnic Spots– In The Playroom
12. Share Stories About Picnics at your family picnic – My Little Bookcase
13. Enjoy the Perfect Indoor Picnic when the weather is not cooperating – Here Come The Girls
14. Have breakfast outdoors with this Pajama Breakfast Picnic your kids will love – Inner Child Fun
15. Incorporate these Summer Picnic Games and invite the whole family to play – Feels Like Home
16. Looking for food ideas? Check out these Autumn And Winter Picnic Foods – Mum In The Madhouse
17. Have an afternoon snack and outdoor play with this Puzzles and Pajamas Picnic – Inner Child Fun
18. Fill your picnic basket with these 18 Perfect Picnic Foods – Mess For Less
19. Your kids will love a Rainy Day Picnic – Teach Mama
20. Have a special Teddy Bear Picnic and bring along your kid’s favorite stuffed friends – Kids Activities Blog
21. Plan a Frugal Family Picnic with these easy tips – Delicate Construction
22. Have a picnic with your family right in your living room with a Coffee Table Picnic – Feels Like Home
23. Invite all of your friends and family and have a Picnic Play Date – A Beautiful Ruckus
24. Have family fun outdoors and eat outside with these Great Kid-Friendly Picnic Ideas– 3 Boys and A Dog
25. Enjoy a Heatwave Picnic with these great ideas for when the weather is super hot – Peakle Pie
What great ideas! Having a picnic in on our list of summer activities we want to do this year!
These are some great ideas. My girls love picnic. Maybe we should do one if the weather cooperates. Thanks for sharing with us a the Home Matters linky party. We hope you join us again!
We love picnics, thanks for all the great ideas. And thanks for sharing at What’d You Do This Weekend? I hope you will join us again next Monday!
We love to picnic as a family! These are great and fun ideas!
Thank you for stopping by the Thoughtful Spot Weekly Blog Hop this week. We hope to see you drop by our neck of the woods next week!
So many great ideas! As I don’t have children of my own I am often at a loss for what to do with my nieces. Thank you for giving me a whole host of stuff do on our next riverside picnic (fishing is only fun for so long).