Are you preparing for a first birthday?
The first birthday is always so much fun and so exciting. It is a huge milestone for the little one but mom you can say you survived the first year!
When planning my kids first birthdays I struggled a little with gifts that I thought they would love. I mean after all they are only turning one so what could they really need or want, right? The struggle is real because at this point these little ones are just learning and exploring what is around them. I’ve been there and here are some of my go to ideas. They have not only been great choices for my own children, but other littles as we attend their birthday parties!
First Birthday Gift Ideas
1. This Chomp and Clack Alligator Push Toy is perfect for those first walkers and it is super sturdy and super fun!
2. Your little one will love this Snuggle Pod and Plush Doll that includes a sweet little bedtime book for reading at nighttime.
3. If you have a little girl this Melissa and Doug Pretty Purse has everything for a little girl on the go!
4. Your little one can entertain with music and sounds with this Mickey’s First Guitar.
5. This Fisher Price Pony is so cute and a perfect ride on and walk behind toy for one year olds.
6. Board books are perfect for the littles and this First 100 Words Board Book is awesome for building first words.
7. Why not give them something they can really make music with! Check out this 8 Piece Baby Band that is so awesome for shaking things up!
8. They can pretend build with this Melissa and Doug Pounding Activity Bench that enhances fine motor development.
9. You can set up this 6 Foot Play Tunnel inside or outside and it is perfectly safe for babies being made of soft mesh material.
10. This Melissa and Doug Dino Box includes 20 magnetic animals and it a ton of fun for your baby.
11. At this point your baby is putting everything in their mouth so this Bendable Baby Banana Toothbrush is perfect for learning how to brush and teething.
12. This giant bag of Mega Blocks is great for fine motor development and there are tons of colors for building.
13. Give them some outside fun in the sun with this Play Splash Pad that hooks up easy to your water hose.
14. Check out this Fisher Price Bright Beats Bowwow that is full of fun musical beats and gets those little bodies excited with its dancing moves!
15. This Little Tykes Rocking Horse is perfect for indoor and outdoor play and the seat helps them stay sitting upright.
16. Encourage your baby’s social skills with this classic Fisher Price Chatter Telephone.
17. This Bathtime Octopus Hooplah has some amazing sorting fun and is great for fine motor development too!
18. This Little Tykes Little Shopper comes in several colors and is super sturdy for even the littlest of shoppers.
19. Sing along with this Plush Owl Nightlight that is a perfect bedtime addition.
20. Check out this Laugh & Learn Sorting Lunchbox that teaches baby letters, shapes, colors, and more!
21. This Melissa and Doug Matching Block Set is a soft set with lots of cool designs and shapes that builds on lots of skills.
22. If you are ready for summer this Inflatable Baby Pool provides the best shade and fun option for your backyard.
23. The colored chimes on this Little Tykes Jungle Jamboree Xylophone will have your baby really excited for music fun!
24. This Hexagon Ball Pit is a great setup for indoors with a breathable design and so much safe entertainment for your one year old.
25. Get your baby this Little Tykes Table that includes some awesome songs and tunes and it grows with your child.
Do you have a special toy in mind for baby’s first birthday? Share your thoughts!