Are you looking for summer crafts to make when it gets way too hot outside or when it is storming? Stop over and check out my Crafts To Make Board with 237 ideas and 2199 followers. The projects are for all ages and skill level. There are plenty of 4th of July crafts, too!
I’m cohost with Susie QT Pies Scraps of Life for the weekly Saturday Pinterest Party! Just link up any thing in the linky and I’m especially looking for your craft ideas so I can add more to my board.
Anyone can join in the fun!
All you need to do is:
- Pin this post to Pinterest! This allows other to see the party. The more that join in the more fun and traffic we all get. (YES including YOU!)
- Link up any post below that you want to get a pin on Pinterest. There isn’t a limit.
- If you are on Pinterest, leave your pin name in the linky so we can follow you back.
- Make your own Pinterest post to showcase some of your favorite pins. (optional)
- Grab the linky and add it to your blog. (optional)