25 Awesome Gift Ideas for Her 5th Birthday
If you are prepping for an awesome 5th birthday bash we have got you covered!
I know that many of you can relate to the stresses of finding a gift that you know they will love or use. Believe me these thoughts go through my head every time one of my kids, nieces, or nephews has a birthday. The struggle is real on gifts! The 5th birthday is kind of milestone for kiddos. It is almost as tough they are entering the great big world of not being classified as a baby anymore.
So we have assembled 25 Awesome Girl Gifts For Your 5th Birthday Bash to get the ball rolling. Plus any little girl would just adore some of these gifts!
25 Awesome Girl Gifts for a 5th Birthday
D.Q.Z Rainbow Kids Butterfly Wings Costume for Girls Child Fairy Butterfly Wings with Tutu Mask Dress Up Birthday Party (Multicolor)
1. If you have a little girl you are shipping for this Fairy Tutu Dress Up Skirt is perfect for some pretend play!
Bead Bracelet Making Kit, Beads for Bracelets Making Pony Beads Crystal Beads Flower Beads Love Beads for Jewelry Making, DIY Arts and Crafts Gifts for Girls Ages 6-12, 450Pcs+
2. This Bracelet and Jewelry Making Kit is perfect for the younger girl crowd and great accessories too.
Monobeach Princess Tent Girls Large Playhouse Kids Castle Play Tent with Star Lights Toy for Children Indoor and Outdoor Games, 55” x 53” (DxH)
3. Check out this precious Pink Tent. It even has lights inside perfect for reading or playing.
Jewelkeeper Pink and White Dotted Design, Girl’s Ballerina Box, Sleeping Beauty Tune
4. What a sweet gift this Ballerina Music Box would be for all of their first jewelry pieces.
Disney Kids’ FZN6000SR Digital Display Analog Quartz Pink Watch
5. Frozen was such a hit for kiddos this past year so this Frozen Snow Queen Watch will be too!
Crayola Creativity Tub, Over 80 Art Tools, Crayons, Markers, Colored Pencils Construction Paper and More, Makes a Great Gift
6. Art fun can certainly be had with this 80 Piece Art Set in its own case for handy carrying.
Purple Ladybug Decorate Your Own Water Bottle with Gem Art Stickers – Easter Gifts for Girls Age 6 + Year Old, Basket Stuffers for Kids 6-8, Fun Arts and Crafts for Kids Ages 8-12 – Girl Birthday Gift
7. This Create Your Own Water Bottle kit is so awesome and a great craft for those girls who want to really decorate things.
Melissa & Doug Butterfly and Heart Wooden Stamp Set: 8 Stamps and 2-Color Stamp Pad
8. Your little girl will love this Melissa and Doug Friendship Stamp Set they can share with their friends.
VTech KidiZoom Smartwatch DX2, Special Edition Floral Birds with Bonus Vivid Violet Wristband
9. With this VTech Kidizoom Pink Smartwatch you can take pictures, play games, and keep track of time.
Sunny Day Create Your Own Headbands & Hair Jewelry by Horizon Group USA, Multicolored
10. Accessorize the hair with these Creativity Fashion Headbands that they can totally do all their own!
Spirograph the Original Spirograph Kit with Markers
11. I loved these Spirograph Sets as a kids and they are so much fun!
Hasbro Gaming Don’t Break The Ice Disney Frozen 2 Edition Game for Kids Ages 3 and Up, Featuring Elsa and The Water Nokk (Amazon Exclusive)
12. Why not get this Don’t Break the Ice Game for your birthday princess and the whole family can play.
MHJY Unicorn Notebook Sequin Secret Diary with Lock,Reversible Mermaid Sequin Notebook Private Journal Magic Travel Journal Unicorn Notebook for Adults and Kids
13. This Lock and Key Diary is a precious gift for any little girl to keep a personal journal.
14. This Razor A Kick Scooter is perfect for a girl turning 5 and great fun for outdoors.
Cra-Z-Art Shimmer & Sparkle Ultimate Friendship Bracelet Maker
15. Any little girl would have some super creative fun with this Cra-Z-Art Bead Set that is lots of creative fun.
Alex Artist Studio Scra-ffiti So Cool Artist Studio Scratch Pad Coloring and Sketch Book Kids Art and Craft Activity
16. With this Alex Toys Scraffiti a young artists can create just about anything with this super cool scratch art.
VTech Play Smart Preschool Laptop, Black
17. Games and creative fun can be done super easy with this VTech Disney Laptop that is super cool!
LEGO Disney Princess Elsa’s Sparkling Ice Castle Set #41062
18. Build up something awesome with this Lego Disney Elsa Ice Castle that is sure to be a hit.
Hello Kitty Karaoke Mic Stand, 16609
19. Your little girl can sing to a crowd with this Hello Kitty Microphone Stand With Microphone.
Crayola Light Up Tracing Pad Pink, Easter Gifts for Girls & Boys, Ages 6, 7, 8, 9
20. Fine motor skills can really become advanced with this completely awesome Crayola Light Up Tracing Pad.
Generic Fanci Flyers Flying Butterfly 2 Pack Rubber Band Powered Butterfly Wind Up Toy Lights Up and Glows in The Dark
21. Your little one will be so surprised by this Flutterbye Fairy Flying Unicorn.
MGA’s Dream Bella Color Change Surprise Little Fairies 5.5
22. This Breyer Jasmine Color Surprise Horse is perfect for the bathtub and it changes colors!
Kids Safe Box – Keepsake Paper Box for Girls, Safe With Combination Code Lock, Treasure Chest with Drawer, for Cash, Make Up, Jewelery, Valuables, Storage, Toys, Organizing, Unicorn Print – 9.5×5.25×3.6
23. This Keepsake Box is perfect to grow with your little girl and store the things that are the most special.
24. Check out this Zoomer Zuppies personal pet that is totally interactive and pink!
Princess Play Tent Playhouse | Unique Castle Design for Girls | Kids Indoor and Outdoor Fun, Imaginative Games & Gift | Foldable Playhouse Toy + Carry Bag for Girls & Boys
25. You can set up this Princess Tent with LED Light that is so amazing for even the littlest princess!
Have an amazing gift idea for a fabulous 5 year old girl? Share your ideas!
My niece is turning 5 in a few months, but we just give gift cards. It’s so much easier and that way she can get what she wants.
All sorts of cute stuff out there for girl! I have all boys in my house. I always have fun when I can buy a toy for a girl since I never get to do it.
These are great gift ideas for a five year old. I love the backpack. It would be fun to color it in.
I love a good gift guide and this one is great!! I never know what to buy for my nieces and now I have some great ideas!
These are all a great gift ideas. I will remember this for the 5th birthday of my niece
Great gift ideas. I am sure my daughter will love these gifts. Can’t wait to buy her a pink watch
These are all great things for a 5 yr old girls birthday gifts. My niece’s little girl is going to be 5 this year and she would love any of these gifts. I will have to share this list my sister and my niece. Thanks for sharing this perfect list of birthday ideas.
Love these especially the Elsa Ice Castle! They have so many creative and fun ideas today. All of these would be perfect for a little girl. Thanks for the ideas.
Great gift guide you have here. I have 10 and 9 so their preferences have changed.
These are some wonderful ideas. Both of my girls would love them all. In fact I have a daughter who is going to be 7 next month. I know some of these would make a great gift for her.
I have a house full of boys, but if I ever have to throw a little girls party, this would be superb! There are some great and fun ideas here, thank you for sharing!
So many awesome ideas! So many people struggle with purchasing gifts for other peoples children as well as their own, this will help everyone!
I love all of those products! These for girls are always so cute. When my niece was young I so enjoyed buying her cute little things.
Such adorable ideas! The big 5 is such a great milestone, enjoy!
I love Melissa and Doug products. Great quality that lasts a long time. My son is using some of my daughters toys from nearly 4 years ago.
These are all great ideas. My daughter will be 8 very soon, and I know she would like these gifts too.
These are definitely some really great gift ideas for a 5 year old! My niece is 5 and she would definitely love a lot of these!
All these gifts are just adorable! It’s difficult to chose the best one but I loved the flying unicorn , I have a little sister she would love all the gifts mentioned here. Thanks for sharing.