Easter is just around the corner. Last week we worked on ideas for boys Easter baskets so this week we are all about girls! Although we do not have any girls in our house putting together baskets for girls is so much fun. There are tons of super fun ideas for girls! The items in the Easter basket are what kids crave the most so being creative is a must. I remember Easter baskets from my parent with my sister and I that had fun jewelry, nail polishes, and art supplies. As a mom I am sure that you want to give your little girl something she will truly love!
Each year I am sure you are much like me and are looking for fun, inexpensive goodies to fill your Easter baskets with. This year we want to stick with Easter basket goodies that are non-candy items. If your girls crave glitter, sparkle, and fun friendship art these ideas are perfect for your Easter basket creations!
Do you have any princesses in your house to create the best Easter baskets for? Search no more!
If you struggle with assembling your girl Easter baskets the following 25 non-candy items are perfect for creating an Easter basket your girls will love!
25 Girl Easter Basket Ideas (Candy Free)
1. Mini Nail Lacquer Set– Nail polish is perfect for your little girls Easter basket. Use them also for a Mommy and Me at home spa day. We love these colors for Easter.
2. This sweet Minnie Disney jump rope is a great addition to the Easter basket. Have some fun in the sun this spring and summer by playing outside with this. Every girl loves a jump rope!
3. Fashion Headbands are every girl’s dream! Here is a cute set of 10 that includes a variation of colors for every outfit!
4. These super cute Peppa Pig Sunglasses are adorable for little girls. They come with their own little carrying case to take on the go!
5. A Personal Scrapbooking Kit is a fun opportunity for decorating and preserving fun memories with friends and family and also something your little girl can make her own!
6. Check out this sweet Friendship Stamp Set that little girls will love to create with their friends. Grab some construction paper or cardstock and get stamping!
7. This Mini Sewing Kit is a perfect Easter basket stuffer for older girls. They can learn the basics of sewing and stitching with this cute mini set.
8. This Spirograph Tin Set is so much fun and seriously hours of playing and designing. This one comes in a cute retro style container for easy carrying just about anywhere!
9. Crayola Glitter Glue is perfect washable art fun. these glitter glue pens make it easy to use without all of the mess. This pack comes with several colors to choose from!
10. Playdoh Eggs are great for Easter! These come in a cute 4 pack pastel colored set and you can never go wrong with Playdoh!
11. Throw a tube of this Cupcake Lip Gloss in to your little girl’s Easter basket. This one is light and has a little shimmer to it. Great for dress up play!
12. There will be no problem with hair brushing when you get a Wet Brush Detangling Hair Brush. This one has a super cute llama design on the back!
13. These Shimmer Pinwheels are great and always fun for kids! Put them in the basket for precious fun. Your kids will love watching them spin and shine!
14. Bubble Tub Colors make bath time so much fun! This tub has 300 tablets both big and small for changing the water all different colors. your kids will love these!
15. This little Mini Cupcake Bite Maker is awesome and perfect for your little baker. This is a small version and wonderful if you have any little girls who love to help cook in the kitchen!
16. This Baby Doll is a precious doll for your little girl’s Easter basket. This one comes with a bottle, a toy, and a little mini diaper bag for pretend play.
17. Bubbles are never turned down in our house. We love to keep a stock of bubbles on the back patio for easy and super exciting fun outside!
18. These Disney Movie Water Bottles are awesome! these are great for on the go, vacuum seal once closed and they have straw that pops out from inside!
19. Grab up this pack of Silly Straws. If your kids are like mine they love straws and silly straws make things even more fun!
21. Make brushing teeth a surprise with a new Princess Toothbrush. This one is a complete set with a rinsing cup and even a timer to be sure brushing is taking place for the right amount of time.
22. These little Dots and Hearts Socks are sweet for little girls. Multiple colors and styles to choose from too!
23. If you have a little girl who loves dress up these Princess Tiaras are great! They will light up when they see these in the Easter basket!
24. How cute is this Girl’s Jewelry Set?! Complete with rings and necklaces and there are 6 different ones to choose from to give to friends too!
25. This Frozen Watch is great for any little girl. If you are working on learning how to tell time or have a little wanting a watch this one is perfect!
Make sure to share all of these cute girl Easter basket ideas with your personal Easter bunny!
More Easter Ideas
Don’t forget to check out our boy Easter basket ideas while you’re here!