Do you have any good April Fools Day pranks up your sleeve? It will be here before you know it!
This year I am excited to play a couple of these pranks on my kids. (I am totally freezing their bowls of cereal the night before. Any probably fill their shoes with Legos, or something along those lines.)
I have pulled together some of my favorite ideas that I’ve seen online. These are pretty funny and I think my kids will remember them for years.
Have you ever done anything like this before? Just for fun.
Good April Fools Day Pranks
- 20+ April Fools Day Pranks– a collection of over 20 ways to prank your kids. My favorite one is the “catch a dollar” one.
- April Fools Food Idea~ Bagel and Egg Sweet Treat– you will love this! It looks like an egg and bagel, but guess what it really is.
- 33 Harmless Pranks to Play on Your Kids– this list is super funny. I love the trick for keeping the bar of soap from lathering up in the shower.
- 30 Food Pranks for Kids– these are all amazing. I love the fake fried chicken and corn on the cob.
- April Fools’ Fauxberry Pie Dinner– this is the perfect dessert to serve on April Fools Day! Your kids will love it!
- Playful Pranks for April Fools– an entire list of fun ideas and ways one family celebrate April Fools. I think I am doing the frozen cereal. My boys would me impressed and amazed.
- April Fools Simple Family Fun– love the wet paint sign!
- April Fools Family Fun Cheetos Prank– and my boys LOVE Cheetos chips. I love this idea…. see what she fills the bag with.
- 7 Really Fun Pranks for April Fools Day – a collection of over 50 ideas. The raisin in the toothpaste is my favorite!
Which one is your favorite? How do you plan to prank your kids for April Fools Day?