Who is on the hunt for green food ideas? This is such a fun time of year and a great way to get the whole family involved in the entire eating green foods and celebrating St. Patrick’s Day. This is certainly something kids will find hilarious especially when they see some of their favorite foods totally green!
But there are yummy and decedent green foods too! If you are looking to make things totally festive this year these super tasty food and drinks to have a fun Saint Patrick’s Day as a family!
NEED TO SAVE MONEY
ON YOUR GROCERY BILL?
We have everything from breakfast to lunch and snacks!
25 Green Food Ideas
1. These Shamrock Pretzel Pops are a perfect sweet and salty snack for the afternoon! Mommys Bundle
2. You can’t go wrong with a little sweet and these Saint Patrick’s Day Cupcakes are ideal. A Spark of Creativity
3. Check out these Green Velvet Cheesecake Bars that are the ultimate sweet treat! About A Mom
4. This Shamrock Punch is made up super easy with lime sherbet. A Passion For Savings
5. Kick start the day with these easy and silly Green Pancakes that are so yummy. I Heart Nap Time
6. This Saint Patrick’s Day Puppy Chow is a favorite sweet snack for the kiddos. Gal On A Mission
7. These Green Pistachio Muffins are another wonderful breakfast food to start the day. Jenn’s Blah Blah Blog
8. Spice up any snack with Guacamole Cups that are super easy to make. Gimme Some Oven
9. Oh my! This Lucky Spinach Quiche is amazing and shaped perfectly like a shamrock! Diamonds For Dessert
10. This Shamrock Punch is perfect for the occasion and has a sweet flavor perfect for the kiddos. Recipe By Photo
11. If you are a cookie fan these Chocolate Covered Shortbread Cookies are simply amazing. Got Chocolate
12. Make these Green Velvet Cake Pops that can be decorated in many ways and a great share among friends. Love From The Oven
13. Your kiddos will love this easy and green Shamrock Shake with a whipped topping! Three Kids and A Fish
14. These Mint Oreo Cupcakes are a perfect Saint Patrick’s Day dessert with a favorite cookie too! Make Bake Celebrate
15. If your kids will drink a Green Smoothie then this one is sure one to give a try! Simply Recipes
16. Make Grapesicles that are easily assembled with just frozen green grapes. Rosemarried
17. Give them a healthy treat with these Sour Patch Grapes that just have a little extra sugar. Boys Ahoy
18. Check out these Saint Patrick’s Day Fruit Skewers that are an ideal healthy afternoon snack. Get Creative Juice
19. Make lunchtime a hit with these Shamwiches that can be made as your favorite sandwich. Ziggity Zoom
20. Don’t skimp on the vegetables with your kiddos but make it fun with these super simple Leprechaun Hats. Creative Food
21. Thee Mint Crinkle Cookies are easily made and completely divine. Savvy Naturalista
22. Who knew you could make Green Deviled Eggs that are a wonderful side dish food. Food Jimoto
23. Round up the kiddos and make these amazing Homemade Gumdrops perfect for Saint Patrick’s Day! A Mitten Full of Savings
24. This Pistachio Fruit Dip is a perfect dip for all of your favorite seasonal fruits. Live Laugh Rowe
25. This Leprechaun Bark is so super tasty and the kiddos can help in the making! Paint Chips and Frosting
Have a tasty and festive green food idea for Saint Patrick’s Day? Share your ideas!