My kids love playing with play dough! There is nothing better than making it yourself.
It is a perfect summer activity for kids and you guys will build memories while you do it.
Did you have know there were so many homemade play dough recipe ideas out there? You can make it with candy, spices, sugar drink mix and more!
Some of these recipes are edible and some are just for play. All of them include items you likely have in your pantry. These recipes are from some of my favorite kid bloggers!
Let’s think outside the box and make some super creative homemade play dough!
20 Homemade Play Dough Recipe Ideas
- Calming Play Dough from Crystal & Co.
- Edible Peanut Butter Play Dough from The Imagination Tree
- Jello Play Dough from Teaching Mama
- Candy Play Dough from Kids Activities Blog
- Pumpkin Pie Play Dough from Crystal & Co.
- Soft Vanilla Mint Play Dough from Mama.Papa.Bubba
- Glowing Play Dough Recipe from Tinkerlad
- Glitter Rainbow Play Dough Recipe from Housing a Forest
- Kool Aid Play Dough from Crystal & Co.
- Edible Gluten Free No Cook Play Dough from Fun at Home with Kids
- Herb and Spice Play Dough from Craftulate
- Super Soft Play Dough from Learning 4 Kids
- Chocolate Play Dough from Crystal & Co.
- Orange and Spice Play Dough from Nurture Store
- Marshmallow Play Dough from Frogs, Snails and Puppy Dog Tails
- Chilled Play Dough from Blog Me Mom
- Sand Play Dough from 2 Big 2 Little
- Skin Therapy Play Dough from No Twiddle Twaddle
- Nutella Play Dough from The Pleasantest Thing
- Cookie Butter Play Dough (edible peanut butter alternative) from Crystal & Co.
Use this list the next time you’re looking for something to do indoors and you will have hours of fun play!
More Activities for Kids
Here are hundreds of other ways to make memories this summer.
Guess what? I’ve partnered with a group of awesome bloggers who are giving away three awesome prizes.
Want to win a $500? Imagine all the fun things you could do with your kiddos with $500! What a fun summer you could create. Or save it to help with back to school!
There will be THREE winners! Ready?