This is the time of year we all focus on how to save money at home.
Personally, we are a very frugal family year round. I do not mind driving a used vehicle, shopping at thrift stores, being on a budget, living well below our means and doing without luxuries so I can be here with my kids every day. This is such a short season.
I know that we are all in a different place. Many of us are just trying to keep our heads above water. If you work outside of the home or if you are a one income household, we all are looking for ways to cut costs. Here is a collection of 27 eBooks that will help you save money no matter the reason.
These can all be downloaded to your Kindle or eReader, but keep in mind you don’t need a Kindle to read these books. Check out the FREE Kindle Reading Apps you can get and read it on your computer, your phone and more devices!
Kindle eBooks for Saving Money
- 925 Ideas to Help You Save Money– as well as get out of debt and retire a millionaire.
- Real Clever Ideas and Solutions– hints and tips to save you time and money.
- How to Feed a Family of 4 or More for Less Than $200 a Month
- How to Save Money– save money and still enjoy life.
- 701 Money Saving Tips– a huge list for frugal living
- Money Saving Madness– creating a savings plan.
- How to Save Money– the 21 day challenge to save $500 a month.
- The Frugal Life– the simple path to living a good life on a budget.
- How to Save More Money– 349 tips to help you keep your hard earned cash.
- With or Without Coupons– how to save 50% or more at the grocery store.
- You Can Be a Stay at Home Mom on One Income– tips on how one mother did it.
- How to Save Energy at Home– 101 home energy saving tips to save you money.
- Great Tips to Help You Save Money and Get out of Debt– a book about becoming financially smart.
- How to Save Big on Groceries– the essential couponing guide for beginners.
- How to Save Money at Home– a room by room guide to cut spending.
- Become a Frugalista– money saving secrets for frugal family managers.
- Slash Your Grocery Budget and Eat a Whole Foods Diet with Aldi
- Live More with Less– the gift of minimalism.
- Save Money on Your Energy Bill– how to get started now.
- How to Save Money on Taxes– 10 tax secrets.
- #FRUGALITYPAYS– money saving tips for the underachiever.
- Natural Cleaning Recipes– save money while cleaning your home.
- Saving Your Way to a Better Life– how to budget, pay off debt and live smarter.
- How to Get Rich– a wealth building guide for the financially intellect.
- The No-Numbers Approach to Saving Money– if you find numbers and budgeting intimidating this eBook is for you. It is possible to save money without focusing on numbers.
- 52 Easy Steps to a Frugal New You– building a frugal life one step at a time.
- How to Meal Plan– five steps to eating at home and staying out of the drive thru lines.
Looking for ways to make money at home? Here are 25 eBooks with work from home jobs moms want! Pricing category was accurate at time of publishing post. I am not responsible for fluctuating pricing on Amazon.