Last year I was at my friend Tiffany’s house. They had moved from the Dallas area to Waco. She and I have been friends since we were twelve years old.
Gather up all of your ingredients. Here is everything you will need.
- 2 lb ground beef
- 1 medium chopped red onion
- 3 tbsp minced garlic, I use the jarred stuff
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 bay leaf
- 1 cup green olives
- 2 tbsp. green olive juice ( from the jar )
- 2 jalapeños diced
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
Whole 30 Instant Pot Recipes
Are you looking for fast (but healthy) dinner ideas for your busy family?
Check out our instant downloadable cookbook that has Instant Pot Whole 30 recipes your family will love.