Dinner has never been easier now that we have Instant Pot recipes as options! Toss everything in, hit cook and dinner is done before you know it!
They are perfect for every time of year and every season of life. I have cooked meats, soups, pasta, chicken recipes, pot roast, potatoes and even dessert in mine! It’s like a countertop dream!
NEED TO SAVE MONEY
ON YOUR GROCERY BILL?
Just see for yourself at how easy dinner is done in these flavorful instant pot dinners and sides.
And with that being said, do you have an Instant Pot? If not you need one! They are a great way to get dinner done in 30 minutes or less!
Instant Pot Recipes
1.These Instant Pot Smothered Pork Chops cook fast and are always a hit This is a great dish to serve with mashed potatoes. Crystal & Co.
2. Love chicken? Love stew? This Instant Pot Chicken Stew recipe is the perfect comfort food and is super filling! Crystal & Co.
3. If you love making tacos, but want a hands off way to make them try Instant Pot Taco Meat. I show you how to make enough for a large family using your 8 quart pressure cooker. Crystal & Co.
4. This Instant Pot Chicken Adobo recipe is AMAZING! Crystal & Co.
5. This spin on the classic Sloppy Joe will be a huge hit for your family and the flavor is all there. Hip Pressure Cooking
6. I love a good Chicken Tortilla Soup! This one takes the cake and done super easy! Flavorrd
7. These Mexican Pork Carnitas can put put into tacos, burritos, and salads. Yum! Skinny Taste
8. Try this sweet and sticky Honey Sesame Chicken in your pressure cooker for a delightful dinner. Pressure Cooking Today
9. Sandwiches are an easy dinner option. Your family will love this Instant Pot Pulled Pork… toss it on hamburger bus and dinner is good to go!
10. You have to try this Beef and Broccoli that is seriously better than takeout! Adventures of a Nurse
11. If Italian food is your favorite then this Lasagna Pie is perfectly tasty for dinner tonight! Instant Pot
12. The ingredients in this White Bean Chicken Chili make it absolutely life changing! Allergy Free Alaska
13. Your kids will even love the goodness in this Chicken Noodle Soup recipe that is so amazing. This is such a great comfort food. Chef de Home
14. Absolutely no babysitting with boiling this Corn on the Cob recipe. Pressure Cooking Today
15. This Pork Chops and Cabbage Recipe is wholesome, yummy, and done in 20 minutes! Hip Pressure Cooking
16. Instead of simmering all day try this instant pot Beef Stew that is oh so good! Copykat Recipes
17. No worry for cutting through a Spaghetti Squash just throw it in the instant pot! Phoenix Helix
18. This Broccoli Cheddar Pasta is perfect, creamy, and delicious. This is the perfect meal for your Instant Pot pressure cooker. Adventures of a Nurse
19. These Crispy Potatoes will blow your mind they are so tasty! Nom Nom Paleo
20. Packed with flavor and super easy this Salsa Verde Chicken is just what you need tonight for dinner. Cookies and Cups
21. Oh man this Garlic Rosemary Potatoes are the perfect side dish for any meal! Pressure Cooking Today
22. Broccoli Cheese Soup is seriously a house favorite and this one is easy and fabulous. Life is Sweeter by Design
23. Your kids will devour this take on Orange Chicken made in 15 minutes! The Cents’ Able Table
24. You have to have veggies at dinner so why not try out this recipe for Asparagus. Dana Vento
25. This Chicken Marsala is amazing and such an easy meal full of flavor! What The Forks For Dinner
26. Whip up a Whole Chicken for dinner in no time and it turns our super tender and juicy! Healing Gourmet
27. Try out cooking Hard Boiled Eggs in your instant pot for lunch, dinner, or even a snack! Rooted Blessings
28. This Zuppa Toscana is just what you need for the upcoming fall weather. Copy Me That
29. If you’re a Mac n’ Cheese lover this 10 minute recipe is an answer to your prayers! Active Hip Momma
30. Serve up this Lemon Butter Chicken with your favorite side dish for a savory meal. This is such a great Instant Pot chicken recipe. Diethood
How Does an Instant Pot Work
While you can do many different things with your Instant Pot such as brown meat, steam, make yogurt, use it as a rice cooker and more, the main function is to utilize it as an electric pressure cooker.
How does it cook your food? It cooks the food under pressure. This is why you always have to have at least one cup of water in the Instant Pot. It heats the water to a boil of 248 degrees Fahrenheit which cooks the good very very fast.
I want you to remember anything that can be cooked in the slow cooker, on the oven or on the stove top can be cooked in your pressure cooker simply by adjusting the cook times.
Whole 30 Instant Pot Recipes
Are you looking for fast (but healthy) dinner ideas for your busy family?
Check out our instant downloadable cookbook that has Instant Pot Whole 30 recipes your family will love.
Here are some accessories you might consider if you’re using your Instant Pot for cooking anytime soon.