Are you in the mist of teaching a preschooler their alphabet? I am homeschooling our boys and my youngest is learning his alphabet and letter sounds.
Last year I shared with you our letter of the week crafts for preschoolers and this brought on lots of searches on my site for more crafts and activities for each letter of the alphabet.
Today I am going to share with you 22 letter i crafts for preschoolers. Some of these ideas are from right here on Crystal & Co., and other are from my blogging friends all over the web.
22 Letter I Crafts for Preschoolers
- I is for Ice Cream Preschool Craft
- Free Romping & Roaring I Pack
- Fun Craft Ideas for the Letter I
- Ice Cream Snack Idea
- Letter I Activities: Inchworm
- Preschool Fine Motor Practice: Ways to Make the Letter I
- Puffy Ice Cream Cone in Preschool
- I is for Ice Cream Do a Dot Printable
- Books for the Letter I
- Measuring Play Dough Inchworms
- Hands on Math for Preschool: The Letter I
- Letter I
- Ice Cream Play Dough
- Ice Play: Simple Play :: Complex Learning
- I is for Ice Cream Truck Zoomin Movin Alphabet
- Little Letter I Book: Rhymes and Songs
- 8 Gorgeous Handmade Instruments from Recycled Items
- Letter of the Week: Letter I Activity – Making Ice Cream
- Reading the Alphabet: Letter I
- FREE Romping & Roaring GHI Review
- Letter I Printable: I is for Igloo
- Ice Cream Coloring Pages
You are all set as you explore and enjoy the letter Ii! Check out all of my letter of the week crafts for preschoolers while you’re here.
Which one is your favorite?