Sometimes I just want a salad but don’t want to spend a bunch of prep time every day to get what I want. Mason jar salad ideas are a fabulous on-to-go lunch, snack, or a quick grab from the refrigerator. There are tons of options for Mason Jar Salads to include just about anything you heart desires! Who doesn’t love easy recipes like these?
NEED TO SAVE MONEY
ON YOUR GROCERY BILL?
When assembling jarred salads there a a couple of key points. One is that you want to keep your dressing on the bottom. This makes things really easy and keeps everything fresh! Simply turn it over before your ready to eat and BAM! Your salad has dressing all over! Keep your greens or salad contents on the top. This avoids moisture buildup. Are you ready to fill your refrigerator with yummy, healthy, on-the-go salads. Check these out!
25 Mason Jar Salad Recipes
1. This Cranberry Walnut Green Salad has an amazing maple vinaigrette and is put together with basically no chopping! Peace But Not Quiet
2. Spice it up with this Rainbow Salad in a Jar to include a variety of yummy veggies. What Mommy Does
3. Try a Buffalo Chicken and Ranch Salad with the perfect spice! My Mundane and Miraculous Life
4. You will love this super easy and healthy Chickpea Quinoa Salad. Study at Home Mama
5. Check out this amazingly simple and yummy Classic Greek Salad for your next jar lunch! In the Playroom
6. Throw in some chicken to change up a traditional salad with this Tyson Chicken Salad recipe. See Vanessa Craft
7. This super tasty Spinach and Bacon jar salad is loaded with flavor. The Seasoned Mom
8. Enjoy this Veggie Salad with carrots, cucumbers, and dip for a quick snack! Money Crashers
9. If you love Mexican food you will enjoy this take on Chopped Taco Salad. Organize Yourself Skinny
10. This Red, White, and Blue Salad combines fruit, spinach, and tasty poppy seed dressing. The Cookie Rookie
11. The kids will really enjoy this Pizza Pasta Salad loaded with all your favorite pizza toppings. Caramel Potatoes
12. Why not make your own Jar Fruit Salad perfect for snack time or on-the-go! This Beautiful Day
13. Add this wonderful Pasta Salad to your next cookout or gathering! The Idea Room
14. If you want a sweet treat without the calories try this Skinny Fruit & Yogurt Salad. Skinny Ms.
15. This Simple Mason Jar Salad is super yummy with apples, walnuts, and greens. Eat Within Your Means
16. This Cucumber Noodle Salad is a great alternative to regular pasta with cucumber noodles. Nosh and Nourish
17. Try this Tuna and Veggies Salad is packed full of protein! 4 Hour Body Meal
18. A Strawberry Spinach Salad adds just enough sweet to your healthy eating routine. Back to Her Roots
19. Chicken Caesar Salad never gets old especially in a quick and easy jar. Creative Homemaking
20. A wonderful Southwestern Chicken Fajita Salad puts a twist on traditional fajitas. MJ and Hungryman
21. This Grilled Steak Salad adds so much flavor and is virtually farm fresh.The Fit Fork
22. Enjoy this 7 Layer Avocado Salad that is packed with vegetable flavor and topped with avocado! The Scoop
23. Try this healthy Asian Salad complete with dry noodle crunch and slivered almonds. Zinn Runner
24. If you like Asian flare this Thai Peanut Chicken Salad is perfect and full of flavor. The Fit Fork
25. This spicy version of Tropical Siracha Chicken Salad has marinated chicken and lots of veggies. The Healthy Maven
Do you have a fantastic recipe for a jarred salad? Please share!