Ever think back to the good old days of playing those timeless classics when you were younger? When I was a kid there were not smart phones, tablets, or Nintendo handheld devices. We had to make fun with our imaginations and lots of physical activity! Spring time brings the fun of outdoors. As a child I remember once winter was over we were dying to go outside and play. With play time comes snack time. We all know that active playtime makes for hungry kids! You can’t go wrong with Man and Cheese! Horizon Mac and Cheese is the perfect afternoon snack for those refueling moments. Its easy, gluten free, and is always a favorite for kids!
Here is a list of old school games sure to bring fun, laughs, and hungry tummies!
1. How to Play Kick the Can : Everybody loved this game! – Coffee Cups and Crayons
2. Rope and Hula Hoop Activity : Hula Hoops were super fun.- Happy Hooligans
3. Games from Around the World: All things old school and classic! -Crystal & Co.
4. DIY Twister with Chalk : Sidewalk Twister,sure to be hours of fun!-Kids Activities Blog
5. Dinosaur Hide and Seek: Timeless classic of hiding and seeking!- Child Central Station
6. Freeze Tag For Preschoolers: Who doesn’t LOVE this game? – Kids Activities Blog
7. Sight Word Hopscotch: Always fun to see who could hop longest!- Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas
8. How-to Play Red Light Green Light: This game never gets old!- Teach Preschool
9. Sidewalk Simon: An updated version of Simon Says.- Toddler Approved
10. Marco Polo: Spent hours of pool time with this one!- Coffee Cups and Crayons
11. Flashlight Scavenger Hunt:A little fun after dark, why not?- Kids Activities Blog
12. 80+ Free or Inexpensive Classic Activities for Kids: These are the ways we entertained ourselves as kids… ya know, skipping rocks, kick ball, flying a kite. -Crystal & Co.
With these super active games your kids are certain to need a favorite snack and why not give them something they will love like Horizon’s Mac and Cheese! You know what I love about Horizon Mac and Cheese? Organic cheese, organic pasta and NINE grams of protein per serving. That sticks to your ribs! (Follow Horizon on Facebook and Twitter!)
What were your favorite playtime activities as a kid? Better yet, what is your favorite lunch or snack that you love to give your kids after a hard day of play?
This conversation is sponsored by Horizon. The opinions and text are all mine.