Around our house we are huge fans of having breakfast for pretty much any meal of the day.
Breakfast is such a special meal. It is what gets the day started and it is seriously an important meal at that. If you are one of those that shoots for trying to accomplish a hot, healthy breakfast aside from a cold bowl of cereal then these recipes are just what you may be looking for. Omelets, that’s what I’m talking about. There is nothing like them in the world. So good!
Get breakfast on the table in a cinch without complication with these must make breakfast omelet recipes that define breakfast!
And, the next time you’re at the store, grab Nellie’s Free Range Eggs and use them to make your omelets! They are a natural whole food and less than 75 calories per serving.
1. This Philly Cheesesteak Omelet that is bursting with flavors from peppers and onions. Yum! Gluesticks and Gumdrops
2. You won’t believe what this Ultimate Fall Omelet has in it and you won’t be able to get enough. Kim Cravings
3. I love the practical flavors of this Spinach Feta Omelet and it is super easy to make! Practical Stewardship
4. This Spinach and Bacon Omelet is oh so good and it is also really easy to make with a few ingredients. Cooking With Ruthie
5. Need a fast and easy breakfast for on the go? These Omelet Breakfast Bites are made right in muffin tins! Raining Hot Coupons
6. Try this Baked Denver Omelet that is as amazing as it looks! Cooking Classy
7. Did you know you could make Waffle Omelets? Right in your waffle maker! So cool! Growing Up Gabel
8. This Pepper Ring Omelet is a really neat take on omelets if you are looking to change it up. Little Blog In The Country
9. Breakfast for dinner? Why not! This Quinoa Dinner Omelet is so amazing. Half Baked Harvest
10. Cutting carbs and fat? Try this recipe for a Skinny Greek Omelet and I promise you won’t be disappointed. Skinny Mom
11. These Ham and Cheese Omelet Sticks are super simple, delicious, and perfect for kids. Courtney’s Sweets
12. If you are a fan of lots of veggies these Loaded Omelet Muffins are just what you need to start your day! Skinny Taste
13. Need just a basic how-to? Check out this How-To Make An Omelet and its done in 5 minutes! Jamie Cooks It Up
14. Make this Omelet In A Mug that is breakfast done in a flash with whatever you want. The Country Cook
15. This Baked Cheesy Omelet is loaded with cheesy yummy goodness. Chef In Training
16. This Breakfast Omelet Cheesy Bread is perfect as eggs, toast, and other stuff all in one amazing dish. Crunchy Creamy Sweet
17. You have to try out this Fluffy Egg White Omelet that is a total healthy take on eggs. Macheesmo
18. With bacon, cheese, and herbs this Simple California Style Omelet tops all omelets. Half Baked Harvest
19. You can make this Shrimp Omelet in only 15 minutes! Wow! Hyperbrain
20. Here is a great take on Broccoli and Cheese Mini Omelets that is loaded with cheesy broccoli goodness. Skinny Taste
21. Make this Spanish Egg White Omelet that will become your next favorite go to breakfast recipe. Gimme Some Oven
22. Here is a breakfast option of champions. What about a Big Steak Omelet loaded with juicy steak. The Cooking Jar
23. Have a wonderful Mediterranean breakfast with this scrumptious Loaded Greek Asparagus Omelet. Whole & Heavenly Oven
24. I love this traditional take on a classic Ham and Cheese Omelet. The Seasoned Mom
25. Don’t cut calories but enjoy the wonder of this Healthy Hearty Omelet with veggies! Yummy! Delish
What is your favorite omelet recipe? Share your ideas!
Do you love eggs?
Recently we did a segment on our local morning show Good Morning Texas. We shared three delicious meals to make with eggs.
Nellie’s Free Range Eggs are top notch! Watch how we use them to make waffle omelets, a delicious egg and hashbrown casserole as well as an egg pizza!
And, add even more protein and serve some our favorite yogurt, Stonyfield, on the side!