Paper plate crafts are by far some of the BEST ever!
They are super easy, super fun, cheap, and the kids can really get creative! If your kitchen is anything like mine paper plates are a bulk item and ready for any crafty afternoon.
There are so many options for paper plate crafts and they are great for all ages! Kids love seeing what they create and they can be a go-to craft for a rainy day or a unit study. Checkout these 30 super fun paper plate crafts for kids.
And while you’re here, check out all of our activities for kids!
30 Paper Plate Crafts for Kids
1. Make this super simple and super sweet Crocodile Paper Plate Craft. Easy Peasy and Fun
2. This Paper Plate Crown is decorated in whatever fashion you child wants and is a great craft for bible study classes. Meaningful Mama
3. Turn a paper plate into a cute Puppy Dog with some paint and scissor skill practice. Kids Activities Blog
4. Explore colors, patterns, and textures with this Paper Plate Quilt Craft that can work for everyone’s creations. Happy Hooligans
5. Combine paper plate crafting and bubble wrap with this awesome Paper Plate Snake Craft. Crafty Morning
6. Make it a dress up afternoon with this Paper Plate Mask idea that is great for kids. Kids Activities Blog
7. This Paper Plate Bird Craft is perfect for learning textures and colors and you can decorate with any fun craft items you have on hand! Happy Hooligans
8. If your kiddos love minions then they will love this Minion Craft. Here Come The Girls
9. Here are a few Paper Plate Dinosaur Crafts that include ideas for everyone and free templates. Learn With Play At Home
10. This Paper Plate Turkey is perfect for the fall season and can be painted in lots of cool colors. Happy Hooligans
11. Who knew you could make your own Seashells out of paper plates? Super fun! Artsy Craftsy Mom
12. Your kiddos will adore this Apple Paper Plate Craft that even includes a cute worm. I Heart Crafty Things
13. Make these amazing Sparkly Paper Plate Dinosaurs that are something to roar about. The Craft Train
14. Craft some creepy, crawly fun with these Paper Plate Spiders. Happy Hooligans
15. This Paper Plate Mouse Craft is a super sweet idea for preschoolers. Housing A Forest
16. These Paper Plate Dragons are so cool and can also pair as puppets. Learn With Play At Home
17. Your kiddos will love learning all about the most intelligent creatures of the sea with this Octopus Paper Plate Craft. Easy Peasy and Fun
18. Check out this Ladybug Paper Plate Craft that is cute as a bug. Glued To My Crafts
19. This Hedgehog Paper Plate Craft is perfect for practicing those much needed scissor skills. Crafty Morning
20. If you are going for an ocean theme this Jellyfish Craft is a huge hit! Happy Hooligans
21. This Paper Plate Fox is so cute and would be a fun craft for the whole family. Easy Peasy and Fun
22. If you are cooped up on a rainy day then this Paper Plate Umbrella is just for you. Glued To My Crafts
23. Check out these Paper Plate Flowers that are the perfect whimsical and charming addition to your paper garden. Happy Hooligans
24. With glue, tissue paper, and a paper plate this Turtle Craft is done in no time! Glued To My Crafts
25. Check out this Yarn Paper Plate Apple that is perfect for the younger crowd and tons of fun to craft. Frogs Snails and Puppy Dog Tails
26. This Watermelon Craft will have your kids smiling ad they will really enjoy making up their own slice of this delicious fruit! Coffee Cups and Crayons
27. Make up these Paper Plate Dream Catchers that are great for kids and made super easy with lots of different materials. Red Ted Art
28. This Paper Plate Snowman is an awesome craft for the wintry season! Crafty Morning
29. Pair this Paper Plate Caterpillar with the fun story and learn all about the caterpillars life. Glued To My Crafts
30. This Paper Plate Eeyore is simply adorable and a favorite from Winnie the Pooh. Crafty Morning
Do you have some super fun paper plate crafts for kids? Share your ideas!