Weeknight dinners can be simplified by preparing easy recipes. I get it- I am a busy mom too! These pasta recipes are all super popular at my house with my large family.
Pasta is a lifesaver ingredient here at our house and is always in our pantry. We enjoy preparing it many different ways- with chicken beef and also pork. We love bow tie pasta, spaghetti, fettuccine, angel hair, elbow, the list goes on and on! Make sure while you’re here at Crystal & Co, you check out all of our amazing recipes.
Here is a list of delicious pasta recipes that my family enjoys. Many of these recipes can be made in the crockpot to make preparation even easier if that is something of interest to you.
- Vodka Chicken Pasta (No Alcohol)
- Crockpot Ravioli (most viewed recipe on my site!)
- Crockpot Chicken and Zucchini over Bowtie Pasta
- Spaghetti and Meat Sauce (in the crockpot)
- Crockpot Chicken and Noodles
- Light Pasta Chicken Dish (30 Minute Meal)
- Baked White Spaghetti
- Italian Crockpot Chicken
- Crockpot Chicken Cacciatore
- Crockpot Lemon Chicken
- Chicken Pesto Pasta Salad
- Indiana Chowder (30 Minute Meal)
- Crockpot Spaghetti and Meatballs (frozen beef meatballs)
- Crockpot Beef Tips and Noodles
- Italian Pasta Casserole
- Ham and Cheese Pasta Bake
- Crockpot Mac & Cheese
- Crockpot Veggie Lasagna
Which pasta recipe will make it on your menu this week?
How to Meal Plan
Speaking of meal planning, do you know how to create your meal plan for the week? I made a video to show you how.