This week on the blog it has been very busy as families as they are getting ready for back to school. I see that folks are looking for ways to save money, easy recipe ideas, travel activities and activities to do with their preschoolers once school starts back.
If you’ve been pressed for time this week and only have a few minutes to read, make sure you take a quick look at these post. Maybe you can apply them in your life now, maybe you have a friend they can help or maybe you will pin them for later.
5 Posts You’ll Wan to Pin
- Coupons Resources– over 20 sites to help you save money
- A is for Alligator– a letter of the week craft for preschoolers
- 10 Activities for 2 Year Olds in the Car– perfect if you have any road trips left
- Crockpot Ravioli– perfect for back to school week
- B is for Butterfly– another letter of the week activity for your preschooler