We love making homemade play dough at our house. What about you?
Making pumpkin play dough is perfect this time of year. We move the smell of the spices and mixing everything together.
Let your kids help! Learning to mix and pour and measure are important life skills for them to learn.
Let me show you 10 different ways to make a pumpkin flavored play dough. There are ways to make it dye free, with Jello, with marshmallows and more!
10 Pumpkin Play Dough Recipes
- Pumpkin Pie Play Dough from Crystal & Co is dye free and is a great project to do together with kids in the kitchen. Measure, cook and knead!
- DIY Pumpkin Pie Playdough from Tinkerlab using liquid water colors and spices.
- Gluten Free Edible Pumpkin Play Dough from Fun at Home with Kids is a no cook recipe!
- Play Dough Made with Real Pumpkin– this recipe from MamaPapaBubba is perfect for play!
- Edible Pumpkin Pie Play Dough– this version from Coffee Cups and Crayons is made with real pumpkin and powdered sugar!
- No Cook Pumpkin Pie Play Dough– this recipe from No Time for Flashcards looks awesome!
- Jello Pumpkin Play Dough from Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas has a play dough variation I have never tried- with Jello!!
- Pumpkin Spice Play Dough with Natural Dyes– love this from Small + Friendly. She uses natural things to create these spice variations.
- Pumpkin Play Dough Kids from Pleasantest Things is super fun for kids. These would make great party favors for a Fall party.
- Marshmallow Pumpkin Spice Play Dough from Housing A Forest. Again, another method that is new to me. Love this!
Have you ever made homemade pumpkin pie play dough? How did you do it, I would love to hear about it!