There is just something about chocolate right?! I mean it is AMAZING! Chocolate chips, chocolate candy bars, chocolate sauce, I mean the possibilities are endless right?!
My kids LOVE chocolate chips. Whether we are adding them to muffins, pancakes, or cake they are always a hit! If you are a chocolate fan you are gonna love this list of my 10 favorite recipes using chocolate chips!
NEED TO SAVE MONEY
ON YOUR GROCERY BILL?
Dessert Recipes Using Chocolate Chips
1. This Chocolate Chip Cake is seriously the bomb and loaded with tons of tiny chocolate chips! Too good that you won’t be able to resist seconds! Add a scoop of ice cream to take it up a notch! Crystal & Co
2. Cookies do not get much easier than these Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe. Make them using just one bowl and a few ingredients! Fat Dad Foodie
3. These Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies will blow your mind!! The Speedy Gourmet
4. These Chocolate Chip Mini Cheesecakes are the perfect individual treats! Crystal & Co.
5. These easy Kitchen Sink Cookies are a great way to use up lots of ingredients… including chocolate chips. Fat Dad Foodie
6. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip comes together quick and easy and a perfect sweet dip to any party! Add some peanut butter cup pieces to make this even more decadent. The Country Cook
7. Indulge in a Bakery Style Chocolate Chip Muffin that are sweet, velvety and packed with the sweet goodness of chocolate chips. Oh my! Little Sweet Baker
8. Satisfy your sweet craving with Condensed Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies made with condensed milk and chocolate chips. And don’t forget your glass of milk with these! A Pretty Life
9. Made with only 4 ingredients these Chocolate Caramel Bars are truly something to talk about! This is one every family loves! Butter With A Side of Bread
10. You won’t believe this amazing Instant Pot Chocolate Lava Cake. It is moist, gooey, and totally worth it, plus it is easy to make right in the pressure cooker! Nothing like sweet chocolate! Crystal & Co
11. Load upon these scrumptious Chocolate Chip Banana Bars that are a great treat or even an after school snack! Use parchment paper to make clean up easy. Butter With A Side of Bread
12. This Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread is absolutely incredible! It is soft, smooth, and delicious with bits of zucchini and chocolate chips baked right in. Such an easy recipe! Chef Savvy
13. Make this Chocolate Chip Cookie Layered Pudding Dessert is just minutes. Made with pudding and yummy chocolate chip cookies you just can’t go wrong! Together As Family
14. If you drool over the combination of cherries and chocolate then these Maraschino Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies will be totally irresistible. Grab a bag of chocolate chips and get ready to devour! The First Year
There are so many fun ways to create delicious desserts at home using chocolate chips. They are not just for traditional cookies anymore!