Are you planning the perfect patriotic celebration this fourth of July? We love getting together with family and friends to celebrate with fireworks and food. We usually watch a traditional parade through my in-laws neighborhood every year. It is so great!
Food really sets the mood for those outdoor summer celebrations. What better way to eat than to serve up any of these red white and blue recipes? There are some amazing ideas here to make your gathering phenomenal. From colorful drinks to delicious desserts this list has a little something for everyone!
NEED TO SAVE MONEY
ON YOUR GROCERY BILL?
Red White and Blue Food
1. Make this Red, White, and Blue Strawberry Shortcake that is so light and simple refreshing. Two Sisters Crafting
2. These Colored Deviled Eggs are perfect for a patriotic cookout and are practically their own food group! Created by Diane
3. With fresh fruit and a yummy crust this Red, White, and Blue-berry Pie is amazing. Recipe Legendary
4. Make this No Bake Berry Trifle that can be whipped up in 30 minutes. Natasha’s Kitchen
5. These Patriotic Caramel Pretzel Bites are such an amazing sweet and salty combination. Two Sisters Crafting
6. This Red, White, and Blue Pasta Salad is full of colored pasta, olives, and cheese. Lynnae McCoy
7. Delight your guests with some Red, White, and Blue Whoopie Pies that are so good! Ambrosia
8. All of the kiddos will love this fun Red,White, and Blue Jello Cup treat. Bargain Briana
9. Oh my these Red, White, and Blue S’mores are amazing and colorful! Momdot
10. Make these Fourth of July Rice Krispies that will have you wanting to eat the whole pan! Craft by Photo
11. This Strawberry and Blueberry Green Salad is both sweet and tangy. The Kitchen Is My Playground
12. It doesn’t get any better than this Red, White, and Blue Fruit Pizza that is both beautiful and delicious. Passion For Savings
13. You will love this sweet and savory Chicken Berry Pasta Salad. Yum! Five Heart Home
14. With these Fireworks Pudding Cookies you won’t be able to eat just one! Crazy For Crust
15.If you love tacos these Dessert Tacos will top your list of great summer foods! Creme de la Crumb
16. Give these Patriotic Snack Cones to the kids as an easy and fresh grab and go dish! Better Homes and Gardens
17. This Blueberry, Jicama, and Strawberry Salsa is just what you need with your favorite chip! Two Peas & Their Pod
18. Make these Red, White, & Blue Candy Apples that are absolutely stunning and a cool treat too. Tidy Mom
19. Cool off with this Layered Patriotic Punch that can be accompanied with some festive ice cubes. Our Best Bites
20. These Fruit & Brownie Kabobs will be the best dessert yet at your July fourth celebration. Tip Junkie
21. Satisfy your sweet tooth with these 4th of July Meringue Cookies that are divine. Shugary Sweets
22. Check out this 4th of July Lemonade that is very refreshing even with a candy rim topper! Being Creative
23. The sweet and salty confections of these M&M Sparklers will be every kid’s favorite. Our Best Bites
24. Snack on this 4th of July Tie Dyed Fudge that is simple and wonderful! Taste and Tell
25. Try this Red, White, and Blue Spaghetti that is topped with a yummy alfredo sauce. Created by Diane
Have a fantastic red, white, and blue food that is perfect for your get together? Share your ideas!