If you are looking for some amazing recipes, fun kids activities, or helpful mom advice then look no further than right here at The Mommy Club. There are tons of great resources and solutions for moms shared every week!
Last week there were 137 great ideas shared. Check out all of the awesome recipes, wonderful kids crafts, mom advice, and even DIY fun shared each week! If you are looking for new ideas, tips, recipes, and activities for your kiddos then tune in each week and if you missed last week check them out here!
The Mommy Club is a great resource and full of new ideas each week! If you missed any of last week’s solutions feel free to check them out HERE!
BEST MOM ADVICE
1) Preschool Powol Packets shared Dinosaur Fossils With Sand Dough.
2) Mini Monets and Mommies shared Oreo Bottom Dirt Cupcakes.
3) Faith Filled Foods for Moms shared Crispy Baked BBQ Chicken Strips.
4) Year Round Homeschooling shared Experiencing Year Round Homeschooling.
5) 3 Dinosaurs shared FREE 2015-2016 Non-Themed Calendar Set.
Now, it is time to share again!
Remember, what you share is seen on all four of these blog; Shannon from Milk and Cuddles, Sherri from Luv a Bargin, Kelli from 3 Boys and a Dog and Crystal & Co. This means quadruple the exposure for every post you link up.
Make sure you hop over and check out Shannon’s favorite three picks from last week over at Milk and Cuddles.
By submitting a link to this party, you are giving Crystal & Co., Milk and Cuddles, Luv a Bargin and/or 3 Boys and a Dog permission to feature your post on their blogs and/or social media platforms and utilize your post images in order to facilitate this feature.