Want a creative gift idea for an upcoming birthday or the holidays? The Shirt Girls have some really awesome screen print type (decorated apparel) gifts and I am so excited to share them with you.
They have precious, wearable, decorated apparel, selections for the entire family. Allison sent me some items to try out. That Miso Cute shirt is just adorable and I was pleasantly surprised to see the fabric is organic cotton. You know how sometimes new, unwashed clothes are hard and scratchy until you wash them? Not these. And, I love that the size and info label inside the shirt, tears right off. Matthew has really sensitive skin and he hates for tags to rub against his neck. (All of my kids are like that… are yours?) The tags came right out when I pulled them.
I love the tote bags, perfect carry all bag when you’ve grown out of the diaper bag and you’re toting kids things all around. Also perfect for the gal who likes to carry a tote to work. Just sayin’.
Looking for a baby gift idea? They have layettes and onesies as well as precious baby blankets that you can have printed with baby’s name and date of birth.
And what about an apron for the person who has everything? ‘Cause that’s just how I roll, baby! Who doesn’t love a clever gift that says something like real men bake cupcakes?
Shirt Girls is offering all Crystal & Co readers 25% off any purchase with the code CRYSTALHOLIDAY11. This includes sale items, but codes cannot be stacked. Just enter the code at checkout. This discount code is good through the end of December.
- Allison is giving a lucky Crystal & Co., reader a $50 gift certificate towards her online store. Way cool, right?
- Enter once or enter all 9 ways- you choose.
- Leave a comment for each entry as well as your email address so I can notify you if you win.
- Have all of your entries in by 12/29/11 by 11:59 pm, central time.
- Winner will be chosen using Random.org.
Ways to Enter
- Visit The Shirt Girls and tell me which item you would love to give or receive.
- Subscribe to have The Shirt Girls feed.
- Like The Shirt Girls on Facebook.
- Like Crystal & Co on Facebook.
- Follow @shirtgirls on Twitter.
- Follow Crystal & Co on Twitter.
- Follow Crystal & Co via Google Friend Connect. (in footer)
- Have Crystal & Co delivered to your inbox. (enter email address in right sidebar or in the box at the end of this post)
- Tweet this message once per day with the link: RT @crystalandcomp has a $50 gift certificate #giveaway from @shirtgirls as well as a #discountcode. http://bit.ly/sEDCaI #win
Holiday shopping on a budget? Me too! Check out all of the online discount codes I am using through the end of December.
Feel free to read my disclosure statement.