I can not believe that it’s almost July! The temperature outside makes it believable.
Our days have been spent with tons of summer activities for kids that are indoors during the hottest part of the day and outside when it cools off. My kids have really loved being able to create something new every day.
With the Fourth of July coming up we will be working on a bunch of red, white and blue crafts at our house soon. I rounded up 25 fun Fourth of July crafts that any kid would love to do!
Fourth of July Crafts for Kids
- Patriotic Bottle Rockets :: First Home Love Life
- Fourth of July Water Bead Play :: I Can Teach My Child
- S’mores on a Stick :: Melanie Crafts
- Patriotic Crown :: Making Friends
- Uncle Sam Hat :: Lake Shore Learning
- Coffee Filter Bunting :: Katydid and Kid
- Sponge Flag Art :: No Time for Flash Cards
- Coffee Filter Flowers :: Crafts by Amanda
- Popsicle Stick Flag :: Ginger Snap Crafts
- Paper Lanterns :: The Crafting Chicks
- Fourth of July Fudge Stars :: Hungry Happenings
- Patriotic Stamp Magnets :: Crafty Journal
- Red, White and Blue Bubble Snakes :: I Can Teach My Child
- Fourth of July Printable PAck :: Gift of Curiosity
- Red, White and Blue Felt Wreath :: 7 on a Shoestring
- Patriotic Wind Sock :: Mom Always Finds Out
- American Flag Hand Print Art :: She Knows
- Star Wreath :: What I Live For
- Patriotic Bird House :: Making Friends
- Liberty Crown and Torch :: Spoonful
- Firecracker Tie Dye T-shirt :: I love to Create
- Patriotic Busy Bag :: Crafty Journal
What is your favorite thing to do for the Fourth of July?
Kelley is the mastermind in charge of her family. She loves to spend time crafting, cooking and making her kids laugh. She believes she was destined to be a comedian but has put her stand up dreams on hold to raise her two kids. She blogs about her family at thegrantlife.com and often entertains her readers with her wise cracks.