Recently we made the Crockpot Lady’s delicious Taco Soup. It made plenty and there was a decent amount of leftovers that I did not want to see go to waste.
I am all about making it once and serving it twice.
Here is how you transform soup into another meal…
Simply take your leftover soup and strain out the juice using a colander. Or, you can spoon out the meaty bean mixture removing the juice if that is easier for you.
You will need about 2-3 cups of the mixture.
Spoon a few heapings of the mixture onto your tostada shells.
Top with cheese if you choose.
Bake in a 350 degree oven for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Remove the tostadas from the oven and top with your favorite yummy stuff like lettuce, sour cream, salsa or guacamole.
Plate it up and dinner is done.
Easy breezy, hua?
And how do you like this nifty recipe printable, just for you!
|Taco Soup Tostadas||
- 2-3 cups of leftover Taco Soup
- 1 Box Tostada Shells
- Toppings: cheese lettuce, sour cream ,salsa, guacamole, etc.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Drain the leftover Taco Soup with a strainer or simply spoon the meat and bean mixture onto the tostada.
- Top with cheese if desired.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Once done, plate it up and top with lettuce, sour cream, salsa, guacamole or toppings of your choice.
I am sharing this recipe on these resourceful sites: i heart naptime, the girl creative, C.R.A.F.T. craftomatic, crafts keep me sane, skip to my lou, making the world cuter, sumos sweet stuff, mad in crafts, tip junkie, tasty tuesday, tempt my tummy tuesday, craft edition, hope studios, todays creative blog, sew much ado, someday crafts, we are that family, blue cricket designs, somewhat simple, paisley passions, house of hepworths, fun to craft, fingerprints on the fridge, tidy mom, a few of my favorite things and it’s a hodge podge life. Looking for a more copious list? Here are over 50 sites to search for and share projects and tutorials.