If you are a blogger and want to make passive income for your site, Google Adsense is a great place to start.
Kelli Miller, from 3 Boys and a Dog, and I covered this how to blog topic in one of our recent Google+ hangouts.
During this hangout, Kelli screen shares and we walk you through:
- where to place your ads
- how many ads to place on your site
- which ad formats to choose
- how to set up custom channels
- things to consider when selling private ads based on what you know Adsense will pay you
The video is packed full of information and you will want to watch it now do you can start generating some revenue to cover the costs involved in running a blog/website and to eventually make income.
More Blogging Tips
- How to Use Keywords on Your Blog (video)
- Surviving the Summer as a Blogger (Generating Traffic Fast)
- How to Make a Media Kit (video)
- How to Promote Your Giveaway Part 2 (video)
- How to Find Advertisers for Your Blog Part 1 (video)
- Working with Brands: Secrets from an Insider (video)
- 10 Must Have Blog Elements (video)
- How to Grow Your Blog with Tribes (video)
- Why Bloggers Should be Using YouTube (video)
- Grow Your Blog With StumbleUpon (video)
- Utilizing Facebook for Blog Traffic (video)
- Use Pinterest to Grow Your Site (video)
- How to Use Twitter (video)
- Linky Party Strategies– 50 Parties in my Niche
- How to Improve Your Blog
- 16 Twitter Tips
- Can You Make Money Blogging?