You can have the prettiest blog design and no one is reading your blog.
You can be writing the most thought provoking and valuable posts and no one knows they are there to be read.
You can create and share the best crafts and recipes, but if you’re not utilizing your keywords effectively, Google will not find those posts to share and promote for you.
Don’t you want people all over the world wide web to find your valuable content and read it?
Well, every Tuesday at 10:00 am CST, Kelli Miller, from 3 Boys and a Dog, and I do a Google+ hangout where we teach others how to blog in our #LearntoBlog series.
A few weeks ago, Kelli and I sat down and walked you through how to find keywords for your site, how to effectively use them on your site, and how Google can find you. We screen shared and showed you exactly how we utilize meta descriptions, meta tags and meta titles as well as all the juicy details on anchoring text properly on your site.
—> We also show you how to make sense of what the search engines already see you as an expert in.
Get your notepads ready. This video is packed full of information. A fellow blogger with a notable following recently informed me that all of her interns are required to watch this video as part of their training. It’s that awesome?
More Blogging Tips
- Surviving the Summer as a Blogger (Generating Traffic Fast)
- How to Make a Media Kit (video)
- How to Promote Your Giveaway Part 2 (video)
- How to Find Advertisers for Your Blog Part 1 (video)
- Working with Brands: Secrets from an Insider (video)
- 10 Must Have Blog Elements (video)
- How to Grow Your Blog with Tribes (video)
- Why Bloggers Should be Using YouTube (video)
- Grow Your Blog With StumbleUpon (video)
- Utilizing Facebook for Blog Traffic (video)
- Use Pinterest to Grow Your Site (video)
- How to Use Twitter (video)
- Linky Party Strategies– 50 Parties in my Niche
- How to Improve Your Blog
- 16 Twitter Tips
- Can You Make Money Blogging?