Teacher appreciation is around the corner! I have tons of homemade gifts you can make to show your teacher just how much you appreciate her! Make sure you check out all of my easy teacher appreciation gift ideas while you’re here. There is a list of links at the end of this post. They are all affordable and thrifty ideas as well.
Are these not the cutest Teacher Appreciation gifts ever? I thought they turned out adorable and you will not believe how easy they are to make.
You Will Need:
Gather up your clean canning jars with lids.
Pour 10 oz. of gumballs into each jar.
I found these bags for $2 each at Target. I am sure you can buy them in bigger quantities if you shop around.
How pretty, right?
Use some scrapbook paper and a 2 inch cutter or your scissors to make a pretty cover for the top of the canning lids.
I used a very thin amount of hot glue to adhere it to the lid.
This is the look you are going for.
You could also use fabric if you wanted.
Print and cut out the free printable. (Kelli with 3 Boys and a Dog makes my printables that I share with my readers. Her prices are very affordable if you are interested in her making something for you. I could see this project easy converting into a birthday party favor idea.)
These are 2.5 inch circles.
If you do not have a 2.5 inch circle cutter, just use scissors.
Punch a hole in the printable and thread the twine through it.
Tie it around the neck of the jar like the below picture.
And you have the cutest gift to give this week to the teachers in your life.
Who would not love to receive a gift like this?
Make sure you check out all of my easy teacher appreciation gift ideas! They are all affordable and thrifty ideas as well.
More Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas:
- A Note for Your Teacher (free printable)
- Handmade Paper Flowers for Your Teacher
- Homemade Pencil Holder Teacher Gift
- Teacher Hershey Kiss Printable
- Thanks for Helping me Bloom Flower Pot Picks (free printable)
- Thanks A Latte Gift Card Holder (free printable)
- Tea-riffic Teacher Water Bottle Printable
- Flower and Button Clothespin Magnets
- Teacher Picture Frame
- Teacher Popcorn Gift Printable
- We Need Smore Teachers Like You Printable
- DIY Teacher Water Bottle Thank You Gift
- Homemade Mod Podge Vase (for flowers)