Welcome to a new week at The Mommy Club. If you are new here know that this is the place for you to find and share mom advice, mommy resources and mommy solutions to every day family life with the readers of Crystal & Co and Milk and Cuddles! For those who return each week, thank you and we can’t wait to see what new post you share with us this week. Last week we had 164 post shared so pop over and check out all of the tips. Take a peek at the Top 5 Best Mom Advice from last week, too!
This week the Top 5 Mom Advice included:
- Need Breakfast? Love Pasta and a Tool Belt shared her delicious chocolate banana muffin recipe.
- Looking to keep kids busy in the car? Living Montessori Now gave her mommy solutions for keeping kids busy while traveling.
- Looking to freshen up the decor and save money? Newton Custom Interiors taught us how to make a pillow.
- Need mom advice on diaper choices? A Mom in the Making shared openly her decision on why she is not cloth diapering.
- Need home decor inspiration? The Thinking Closet shared an amazing collection of 20 DIY Chalkboard Projects.
Have you checked out any of the weekly round up mommy advice collections we share on Friday mornings? Each week we go through past The Mommy Clubs and create a themed post. Last week was 30 A-Z Educational Printables for Kids and Families which was jammed packed FULL of the best free sources for printables from some of my favorite blogs! Don’t forget to click over to the post and to see if you were featured and take advantage of these free resources.
Hop over and check out Shannon’s favorite three picks from last week over at Milk and Cuddles. Remember, when you link up here you are sharing your project on my site and Shannon’s site.