Last week’s party was awesome! We had 111 solutions and resources submitted that are perfect for mom’s !
Here are the top five clicked ideas:
- The Jammie Girl shared how to have fabulous nails in one week.
- Tips From the Heart shared how some kitchen organization pointers with us.
- Gathered in the Kitchen shared a delicious cheddar and potato soup recipe.
- The Meanest Momma Ever wants to know if we thread. I’ve been too scared to try it, but want to.
- Gathered in the Kitchen also shared the world’s best blueberry muffin recipe.
And don’t forget, Shannon from Milk and Cuddles picks her favorite three each week and shares them on her site as well. Hop over and see if your project was chosen.
Now it is time for you to share your mommy solutions and ideas!
Wear our badge too!