If you are a mom, then you have got to be loving all of this great Mom Advice as much as I am! Welcome back to all of you weekly visitors and sharers. And if you just found us for the first time – we are so glad you did! We love that we can get together each week and share our great ideas so that they may benefit other moms just like you and me!
Last week we had 170 mom advice ideas shared by moms all over! That is a lot of great advice! It seems to be getting better and better each week.
Last week we had even more great Halloween crafts, DIY costume ideas and recipes! Even some great Halloween Homeschool printables! We all must just love this time of year! Plus we had more great fall crafts and easy dinner time recipes. I can’t wait to see what you all plan to share this week!
Here is a roundup of the top five most clicked ideas from last week.
1) Are you a stay at home mom? Sometimes do you find it challenging to keep everyone entertained and to keep your sanity? Beauty Through Imperfections shares with us 6 ways to keep your sanity.
2) Do you ever feel like all you do is laundry? Or, if you don’t do at least a couple of loads every day you’ll never stay on top of it? Mums Make Lists shares 21 ways to do less laundry. I do need this! My laundry multiplies while I’m sleeping.
3) Love garlic cheese muffins? Me too! Check out This Silly Girl’s Life and her recipe for this amazing Fall bread. Yum!
4) Looking for some new breakfast ideas? Or, does your family love breakfast for dinner? Frugality Gal shared this yummy sausage, egg and cheese casserole. Add it to your meal plan.
5) Want to work in a few more Fall crafts before Halloween and Thanksgiving? I love this collection of 15 affordable Fall decor ideas also from the Frugality Gal.
There are other moms out on the web who also need to see these great recipes and tips. So be sure to share on twitter and pinterest!
Hop over and check out Shannon’s favorite three picks from last week over at Milk and Cuddles.
By submitting a link to this party, you are giving Crystal & Co., and/or Milk and Cuddles,permission to feature your post on their blogs and/or social media platforms and utilize your post images in order to facilitate this feature.