We are back for another great week of Mommy Idea Sharing! For those that come back each week and share, we can’t wait to see what great ideas you have for us. If you are new to our little linky party, we are so glad you found us. We have tons of great ideas shared each week by moms all over the web. I’m always surprised and how many great new ideas you come up with each week. All of the other moms out there can benefit from your awesome ideas, so please share and share again.
Last week we had 171 mom advice ideas shared by moms all over! We had more great Halloween ideas to help us get through Halloween week. As with each week we had some great recipes for great comfort food, and I love all the great soup and crockpot recipes that pop up. Those are so great for fall as it starts to get colder. Plus some great homeschool ideas to help all those other homeschooling moms.
That was a lot of sharing, but I think we can do even better this week! What do you think? Be sure to share this post with all the other moms you know who have great ideas!
Check out the top 5 clicked ideas from last week:
BEST MOM ADVICE
1) Are you a mommy blogger? Mums Make Lists share ways to get more clicks at linky parties. Plus a huge linky party calendar!
2) If you love teaching the alphabet lessons for your kids, The Measured Mom shares free emergent monster books. Perfect for Halloween week!
3) Love crock pot soup recipes? Me too! The Seasoned Homemaker shares some great ones!
4) Looking for a great geography lesson? Living Montessori Now shares their Montessori-Inspired Continent Activities Using Replicas for the continent of Africa.
5) Oh no! You’ve run out of Halloween Candy! Kims Kandy Kreations shares some great “We’re Out of Candy” Halloween signs.
There are other moms out on the web who also need to see these great recipes and tips. So be sure to share on twitter and pinterest!
Hop over and check out Shannon’s favorite three picks from last week over at Milk and Cuddles.
By submitting a link to this party, you are giving Crystal & Co., and/or Milk and Cuddles,permission to feature your post on their blogs and/or social media platforms and utilize your post images in order to facilitate this feature.