Last week we had 140 ideas and submissions for our mommy solution and resource linky party.
Here are the top five clicked ideas!
- Kids Activity Blog shared 20 activities for keeping a 3 year old busy.
- Pink Umbrella Photography shared 7 tasty fall treats.
- Tips from the Heart shared her best cold season tip.
- Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas shared a delish crescent roll mini apple pies.
- Joyful Homemaking shared tips for organizing kids’ snacks.
I know you have an awesome idea or two that a mom (or dad) would find useful! Link up and share your mommy resources and solutions.
Don’t forget, this party is also hosted by Shannon over at Milk and Cuddles. Don’t forget to check out her top three picks from last week and remember that your submissions are seen on two sites!
Ready to share your ideas? We can’t wait. Wear our button or link back to us if you do not mind.