It’s that time of the week again! Time for more great Mommy Idea Sharing! For those of you finding us for the first time – welcome! We are so glad you did. For those of you who join us each week – we love that you do! I’m amazed each week by all of the great ideas we get shared from moms just like you from all over.
Last week we had 167 mom advice ideas shared by moms all over! We are starting to see more Thanksgiving and Christmas ideas. And of course many of you shared some fabulous recipes! Tons of great fall recipes. And of course more great homeschool ideas as well as awesome blogging tips and resources. Loved them all!
That was a lot of sharing, but I think we can do even better this week! What do you think? Be sure to share this post with all the other moms you know who have great ideas!
Check out the top 5 clicked ideas from last week:
BEST MOM ADVICE
1) Looking for some great fall printables? Serving Joyfully has a huge All About Fall Printable Pack!
2) Mommy Bloggers be sure to check out this 2014 Blog Planner submitted by MyJoyfulLife!
3) KidsActivitiesBlog showed up 10 Ways to make Playdough! We love playdough in my house!
4) Find out how to make your own DIY Marble Run! Powerful Mothering shows us how!
5) The First Year Blog shared this yummy recipe for Fettuccine with Tomato Cream Sauce! Great week night dinner idea!
There are other moms out on the web who also need to see these great recipes and tips. So be sure to share on twitter and pinterest!
Hop over and check out Shannon’s favorite three picks from last week over at Milk and Cuddles.
By submitting a link to this party, you are giving Crystal & Co., and/or Milk and Cuddles,permission to feature your post on their blogs and/or social media platforms and utilize your post images in order to facilitate this feature.