It’s time for Mommy Idea Sharing again! I absolutely love each and every mom idea shared each week. I always learn something new, find a new great recipe or new activities for my kids. Thanks to you all who share with us each week. If this is your first week with us, we are so glad you stopped by!
Last week we had a total of 130 mom advice ideas shared by all of you. Lots of great Thanksgiving printables and craft ideas, perfect for the kids. We continue to see some great fall recipes, as well as so great dessert recipes. Some shared some great holiday shopping tips and ways to save this year. I always love going through all of the ideas and last week was no exception. But I’m so excited to see what you all will share this week!
Be sure to share this post with your mom friends as they likely have great ideas to share with us as well. And with all these great ideas, do you really want to keep them all to yourself? Share on Facebook, Twitter or wherever you have the most friends. 🙂
Check out the top 5 clicked ideas from last week:
BEST MOM ADVICE
1) What to make some homemade gifts this year but don’t feel too crafty? MumMakesLists shared 100 Simple Homemade Gift Ideas!
2) If you want to try to not overspend this holiday season, check out the 12 Ways to Save Money this Christmas shared by SnailPaceTransformations!
3) The Crafty Journal shared a fun Thanksgiving Craft – Paper Plate Pop Up Turkey!
4) Find out how to make your own Homemade Coffee Creamer! The Taylor House shows us how!
5) 3BoysandaDog shared tips on How to Organize Small Spaces! Great tips on how to get organized!
There are other moms out on the web who also need to see these great recipes and tips. So be sure to share on twitter and pinterest!
Hop over and check out Shannon’s favorite three picks from last week over at Milk and Cuddles.
By submitting a link to this party, you are giving Crystal & Co., and/or Milk and Cuddles,permission to feature your post on their blogs and/or social media platforms and utilize your post images in order to facilitate this feature.