Time again for The Mommy Club! Last week was AMAZING! We added two new great bloggers to our party and we had tons of new shares! We had a total of 223 mom advice ideas shared last week by moms like you from all over! So many great ideas!
So a big WELCOME to the newcomers this week! We can’t wait to see what you plan to share with us each week! And for all of you who have been with us for a while, we hope you are enjoying all of the great new ideas coming our way!
Last week we had some great recipes and craft ideas for Thanksgiving. Lots of great homeschool activities and printables. We are starting to see more Christmas ideas. Yay! Whether you want to do some DIY Christmas decor or make some handmade gifts, you’ll find some great ideas here.
Don’t keep all of these great ideas to yourself! Share on Facebook, Twitter or wherever you have the most friends. 🙂
Check out the top 5 clicked ideas from last week:
BEST MOM ADVICE
1) Looking for a new way to decorate your tree this year? MumMakesLists shared 12 Simply Beautiful Christmas Trees!
2) The Tip Junkie shared How to Clean an Oven the Easy Way! You don’t have to avoid that chore any longer!
3) The Measured Mom shared some great Gender Neutral Gifts for Kids 3-5!
4) Get your house ready for all the new Christmas gifts! Check out the Tips on How to Organize Kids Stuff and Maximize Space shared by A Time to Freeze!
5) Enchanted Homeschooling Mom shared a great FREE Printable Thanksgiving Art Pack! A fun activity for this week.
There are other moms out on the web who also need to see these great recipes and tips. So be sure to share on Twitter and Pinterest!
4 Times the Exposure
New starting last week there are now four blogs hosting this party. Shannon from Milk and Cuddles, Chrissy from The Taylor House, Kelli from 3 Boys and a Dog and Crystal & Co. This means quadruple the exposure for every post you link up.
Make sure you hop over and check out Shannon’s favorite three picks from last week over at Milk and Cuddles.
By submitting a link to this party, you are giving Crystal & Co., Milk and Cuddles, The Taylor House and/or 3 Boys and a Dog permission to feature your post on their blogs and/or social media platforms and utilize your post images in order to facilitate this feature.