It’s time again for The Mommy Club! Time to share all of your favorite mom advice with all of the other great moms around the web. Last week we had a total of 197 mom advice ideas shared last week by moms like you! I’m always impressed by some of the great ideas that get shared each week.
Thanks to you all who come back and share each week! We couldn’t do it without you. If you are finding us for the first time, take some time to look around and share any of great ideas for everyone else to enjoy!
Last week we had some great recipes and craft ideas for Christmas! I can tell everyone is getting more and more excited for it to get here. I know by reading through all of the ideas from last week I’m excited to make some homemade Christmas decorations this year! We also saw lots of great homeschool activities and printables. Some great stuff to use for homeschool or after school!
Don’t keep all of these great ideas to yourself! Share on Facebook, Twitter or wherever you have the most friends. 🙂
Check out the top 5 clicked ideas from last week:
BEST MOM ADVICE
1) Looking for a new way to decorate your tree this year? Carrie Elle shared a fun holiday DIY decor – M&M Christmas Trees!
2) MyJoy Filled Life shared Free Printable Advent Activities!
3) Living Montessari Now shared a fun list with Hundreds of Christmas Activities for Kids!
4) Check out the yummy looking Bacon and Chees Cornbread Recipe shared by Just Dip it in Chocolate!
5) Growing Book by Book shared some great December Table Topics! Great conversation starters for the dinner table!
There are other moms out on the web who also need to see these great recipes and tips. So be sure to share on Twitter and Pinterest!
4 Times the Exposure
New starting last week there are now four blogs hosting this party. Shannon from Milk and Cuddles, Chrissy from The Taylor House, Kelli from 3 Boys and a Dog and Crystal & Co. This means quadruple the exposure for every post you link up.
Make sure you hop over and check out Shannon’s favorite three picks from last week over at Milk and Cuddles.
By submitting a link to this party, you are giving Crystal & Co., Milk and Cuddles, The Taylor House and/or 3 Boys and a Dog permission to feature your post on their blogs and/or social media platforms and utilize your post images in order to facilitate this feature.