I look forward to this day each week! It’s time for the The Mommy Club! This is the place to share all of those great ideas you have to help Moms out there just like you. Last week we had a total of 214 mom advice ideas shared last week! How awesome! I am in love each week with all of the great stuff you guys share!
We couldn’t have such a great Mommy Club without all of you. Thanks so much for coming back each week and sharing. Grab some friends this week and bring them along. And if you are joining us for the first time, we are so glad you did. Feel free to just look around or we would love for you to share!
Last week we had more great recipes and craft ideas for Christmas! Also some great printables for homeschooling and for the holidays. Some great crafts and activities to use for homeschool or after school!
Don’t keep all of these great ideas to yourself! Share on Facebook, Twitter or wherever you have the most friends. 🙂
Check out the top 5 clicked ideas from last week:
BEST MOM ADVICE
1) Looking for a new way to decorate your tree this year? Carrie Elle shared a fun holiday DIY decor – M&M Christmas Trees!
2) MyJoy Filled Life shared Free Printable Advent Activities!
3) Living Montessari Now shared a fun list with Hundreds of Christmas Activities for Kids!
4) Check out the yummy looking Bacon and Chees Cornbread Recipe shared by Just Dip it in Chocolate!
5) Growing Book by Book shared some great December Table Topics! Great conversation starters for the dinner table!
There are other moms out on the web who also need to see these great recipes and tips. So be sure to share on Twitter and Pinterest!
4 Times the Exposure
New starting last week there are now four blogs hosting this party. Shannon from Milk and Cuddles, Chrissy from The Taylor House, Kelli from 3 Boys and a Dog and Crystal & Co. This means quadruple the exposure for every post you link up.
Make sure you hop over and check out Shannon’s favorite three picks from last week over at Milk and Cuddles.
By submitting a link to this party, you are giving Crystal & Co., Milk and Cuddles, The Taylor House and/or 3 Boys and a Dog permission to feature your post on their blogs and/or social media platforms and utilize your post images in order to facilitate this feature.