Who is ready for another week of The Mommy Club! Last week we had 190 mom advice ideas shared! That is a lot of great recipes, printables and kids activity ideas!
If you are stopping by for the first time, be sure to browse around and check out all of the great ideas that come from moms all over the web! If you have something you love and want to share, be sure to leave the link down below so we can all see it!
For those of you who stop by each week and share, we are so glad you do! We couldn’t have The Mommy Club without you!
So share your new printables, recipes, DIY ideas, cleaning tips or whatever you think other moms can use at The Mommy Club. And invite your friends to join us!
Don’t keep all of these great ideas to yourself! Share on Facebook, Twitter or all of the above.
BEST MOM ADVICE
1) Crafty Journal shared theie awesome tip on How to Heal Chapped Hands!
2) A great money saving tip about shopping the monthly sale cycles was shared by The Domestic Life Stylist! Check out her list of What to Buy in January!
3) Mums Make Lists shared their awesome list of 20 Valentine Crafts for Kids!
4) Second Chance to Dream shared a wondeful and FREE Planner Printables in Two Colors!
5) Cincy Shopper shared a delicious looking Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole!
There are other moms out on the web who also need to see these great recipes and tips. So be sure to share on Twitter and Pinterest!
4 Times the Exposure
New starting last week there are now four blogs hosting this party. Shannon from Milk and Cuddles, Chrissy from The Taylor House, Kelli from 3 Boys and a Dog and Crystal & Co. This means quadruple the exposure for every post you link up.
Make sure you hop over and check out Shannon’s favorite three picks from last week over at Milk and Cuddles.
By submitting a link to this party, you are giving Crystal & Co., Milk and Cuddles, The Taylor House and/or 3 Boys and a Dog permission to feature your post on their blogs and/or social media platforms and utilize your post images in order to facilitate this feature.