What a week at The Mommy Club! We had a total of 272 mom advice ideas shared by moms like you all over the web! Lots of great recipes, kids activities, printables and other great mommy advice!
If you are joining us for the first time, be sure to check out all of the great ideas shared last week. Then we would LOVE for you to share you own ideas below. We are glad you are here and would love to see what ideas you have to share!
For those of you who stop by each week and share, we are so glad you do! We couldn’t have The Mommy Club without you!
So share your new printables, recipes, DIY ideas, cleaning tips or whatever you think other moms can use at The Mommy Club. And invite your friends to join us!
Don’t keep all of these great ideas to yourself! Share on Facebook, Twitter or all of the above.
BEST MOM ADVICE
1) Beauty in the Mess shared her Top 7 Must have Essential Oils! If you have been looking to buy some, be sure to check this out!
2) True Blue Baking shared a yummy recipe for Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting!
3) Savvy Shopping Central shared her recipe for Crockpot Root Beer Sandwiches!
4) Modern Christian Homemakes shared a great round up of 22 Fantastic Football Foods!
5) Sisters with Stuff shared this yummy recipe for Sinful Valentine’s Day Fruit Dip.
There are other moms out on the web who also need to see these great recipes and tips. So be sure to share on Twitter and Pinterest!
4 Times the Exposure
New starting last week there are now four blogs hosting this party. Shannon from Milk and Cuddles, Chrissy from The Taylor House, Kelli from 3 Boys and a Dog and Crystal & Co. This means quadruple the exposure for every post you link up.
Make sure you hop over and check out Shannon’s favorite three picks from last week over at Milk and Cuddles.
By submitting a link to this party, you are giving Crystal & Co., Milk and Cuddles, The Taylor House and/or 3 Boys and a Dog permission to feature your post on their blogs and/or social media platforms and utilize your post images in order to facilitate this feature.