We had another great week at The Mommy Club! A total of 261 mom advice ideas shared by all of you! Some great recipes and homeschool ideas, as well as other ideas that just make a mom’s life just a little bit easier.
In case you missed it, be sure to check out all of the great ideas shared last week. Then of course we want you to share YOUR great ideas below! If you think it’s a great idea and it makes your life a little easier, chances are someone else will think so too!
For those of you who stop by each week and share, we are so glad you do! We couldn’t have The Mommy Club without you!
So share your new printables, recipes, DIY ideas, cleaning tips or whatever you think other moms can use at The Mommy Club. And invite your friends to join us!
Don’t keep all of these great ideas to yourself! Share on Facebook, Twitter or all of the above.
BEST MOM ADVICE
1) Raining Hot Coupons shared a yummy recipe for a Copycat Chick-fil-a Chicken Sandwich!
2) Raining Hot Coupons also shared a yummy recipe for Bacon Cheeseburger Dip! Who all is serving this at their Super Bowl party?
3) Mums Make Lists shared some great tips on How to Help Your Baby Sleep!
4) Mums Make List also shared some great tips on how to teach Beginners Phonics!
5) Spend with Pennies shared this yummy recipe for Grandma’s Goulash.
There are other moms out on the web who also need to see these great recipes and tips. So be sure to share on Twitter and Pinterest!
4 Times the Exposure
New starting last week there are now four blogs hosting this party. Shannon from Milk and Cuddles, Chrissy from The Taylor House, Kelli from 3 Boys and a Dog and Crystal & Co. This means quadruple the exposure for every post you link up.
Make sure you hop over and check out Shannon’s favorite three picks from last week over at Milk and Cuddles.
By submitting a link to this party, you are giving Crystal & Co., Milk and Cuddles, The Taylor House and/or 3 Boys and a Dog permission to feature your post on their blogs and/or social media platforms and utilize your post images in order to facilitate this feature.