You guys are creative.
And your fall and Halloween project ideas are so inspiring!
I really appreciate each of you taking time to share your mommy solutions and resources each week.
Here are the top 5 clicked ideas from last week.
- A Life in Balance shared photo options and ideas for your children aside from those annual school pictures.
- Pink Umbrella Photography shared a lot of fall ideas she found all over the internet, including these Pumpkin Poo goody bags.
- Whole.New.Mom shared a DIY alternative to plastic wrap.
- Making Memories shared a monster mouth dinner idea that is perfect for this time of year. Yum!
- Living Montessori Now shares a ton of homeschool resources you can use while studying pumpkins.
Make sure you hop over and check out Shannon’s favorite picks from last week over on Milk and Cuddles. Remember, when you share a project in our linky, it is seen by Crystal & Co., readers as well as Milk and Cuddle readers. Twice the exposure for you!
I know you have some more awesome solutions and resources you want to share this week! Wear our button if you do not mind (or just link back to us)!