Thanks to everyone who joined us at The Mommy Club last week! We had another fun week and had a total of 211 mom advice ideas shared by everyone! I’m excited to see even more great back to school ideas this week.
We keep seeing more and more great recipes, plus some awesome homeschooling resources, and super fun craft ideas! The Mommy Club is a great place to share your mommy ideas with others, plus get some new ideas of your own. We’re so glad you keep coming back to share with us!
In case you missed it, be sure to check out all 211 ideas that were shared last week. Then of course we want you to share YOUR great ideas below! If you think it’s a great idea and it makes your life a little easier, chances are someone else will think so too!
Whether this is your first week joining us, or you stop by each week and share, we are so glad you do! We couldn’t have The Mommy Club without you!
So share your new printables, recipes, DIY ideas, cleaning tips or whatever you think other moms can use at The Mommy Club. And invite your friends to join us!
Don’t keep all of these great ideas to yourself! Share on Facebook, Twitter or all of the above.
BEST MOM ADVICE
1) Family Home Health shared someideas on how to make your own Unit Studies with some FREE Printables!
2) Totschooling shared some fun Tangram Shape Puzzles for you to print and for the kids to enjoy!
3) Fantastic Fun and Learning shared a fun idea for a Lollipop Lab – Science Experiment and Treat for the kids!
4) Look We’re Learning shared some homeschooling tips and how they Homeschool 4 children for just $250 per year!
5) The Sunny Patch shared a fun list of 32 Frugal Summer Fun Activities for the kids!
There are other moms out on the web who also need to see these great recipes and tips. So be sure to share on Twitter and Pinterest!
4 Times the Exposure
New starting last week there are now four blogs hosting this party. Shannon from Milk and Cuddles, Sherri from Luv a Bargin, Kelli from 3 Boys and a Dog and Crystal & Co. This means quadruple the exposure for every post you link up.
Make sure you hop over and check out Shannon’s favorite three picks from last week over at Milk and Cuddles.
By submitting a link to this party, you are giving Crystal & Co., Milk and Cuddles, Luv a Bargin and/or 3 Boys and a Dog permission to feature your post on their blogs and/or social media platforms and utilize your post images in order to facilitate this feature.