Did you see all of the awesome mommy solutions and resources shared last week? Oh my!
Here are the top five ideas from last week that had the most clicks.
- The Greenbacks Gal shared her freezer lust. It inspired her to organizer her freezer as well.
- June Cleaver Nirvana shared her recipe for Breakfast Cookies. My kids would love me forever if we had cookies for breakfast.
- A Daddy Blog wants to know if your man smells. Well, really he wants to know what you like on your man, smell-wise.
- There’s Just One Mommy dove into multi-tasking cleaning tips for moms. For real! What is your most hated chore?
- How to Have it All knows that the library is full of free resources and shares how you can take advantages of this as well.
Did you see Shannon’s top three picks from last week? Every week your submissions are seen on both of our sites and she loves to pick her favorites and share them on Milk and Cuddles. We also shares some of the submissions over on Facebook throughout the week. ‘Cause we rock like that.
Do you have an awesome recipe to share, an old craft tutorial, a Thanksgiving solution, or a way cool hair tip? We want to see if. Share one, or two, or three, or… you get the idea.