The Mommy Club had a total of 119 helpful mom pointers, tips, recipes, and craft ideas shared last week! Every week so many amazing ideas and helpful tips are shared that help make life just a little bit easier. The Mommy Club is a great place for moms to share resources, tools, and ideas that work well at entertaining kids and moms! This time of year is a great time for those favorite holiday recipes, kids crafts, and DIY projects. If you missed any of last week’s solutions feel free to check them out here!
The Mommy Club is a great place for moms to share their ideas! There are always a lot of great solutions and tips available and room for you to share your ideas too!
If you missed them, here are the top five ideas.
BEST MOM ADVICE
1) Bits of Positivity shared ideas and free printables for using kindness elves to encourage kindness.
2) One Beautiful Home shared a free printable for writing a letter to Santa.
3) Mums Make Lists shared ideas for cheap stocking stuffers.
4) Living Montessori Now shared building and blocks activities + free printable.
5) Life’s Little Projects shared tips on making a glass snowman.
Now, it is time to share again!
Remember, what you share is seen on all four of these blog; Shannon from Milk and Cuddles, Sherri from Luv a Bargin, Kelli from 3 Boys and a Dog and Crystal & Co. This means quadruple the exposure for every post you link up.
Make sure you hop over and check out Shannon’s favorite three picks from last week over at Milk and Cuddles.
By submitting a link to this party, you are giving Crystal & Co., Milk and Cuddles, Luv a Bargin and/or 3 Boys and a Dog permission to feature your post on their blogs and/or social media platforms and utilize your post images in order to facilitate this feature.